• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode Another New gamemode

Should it be added?

• YEAH 10/10

• Yes

• I dunno

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

ParadoxTaco

Game-mode name:rising lava/water or flood
Description:a type of parkour game-mode where there goal is the reach the safe point without falling into the water/lava. So you have to parkour your way up a tower like structure while lava/water slowly rises below you. This could be pvp or team/co-op based. Any kit or perk suggestions? Comment down below

ParadoxTaco

Kits:Troll: Has 10 SlowBalls, 5 blindness eggs, 5 spiderwebs, despawn after 5 seconds

Escapist: Jump Boost 2 , No Fall Damage

Swimmer: (1000 gems) Can survive in water for 5 seconds (lava Still Kills)

Warper: has an Ender Pearl that when right clicked teleports to the nearest player above them (one time use)

Hops: Has 2 one time use double jumps

angel: (mockingjay only) (3000+ gems) has a feather(one time use) that grants the user flight for a total of 15 seconds

advanced swimmer: (can be bought for 2000 gems or (if you have swimmer) can be upgraded for 1000 gems)has ability to swim in both water and lava for 10 seconds

Troll 2.0: (double the cost of normal troll) Knock back 1 wooden axe (1o durability) 15 slowballs, 5 blindness eggs 10 spider webs (despawn after 5 seconds) Blaze rod (named burn baby burn) that when right clicked all players in a 5x5x5 radius catch flame

Perks: Member: Nothing

Tribute: 200 gems off every kit

Career: 1.5x gem gain ( and all perks below it)

Sponsor
: 500 gems off every kit (and all perks below it)

Peace Keeper: 2x gem gain Access to Advanced swimmer (and all Perks Below it)

Capitol: Access to Troll 2.0 (500 gems off does not affect troll 2.0 kit) (and all perks below it)

Mocking-jay: 3x gem gain and access to Angel Kit (500 gems off does not affect angel kit) (and all perks below it)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
This could be fun. I think if added, it should replace kotl.

There could be something like 12 servers. 3 easy, 3 medium, 3 hard, 2 extreme, 1 almost impossible.

Then there would be different maps based off of difficulty in each server.

ParadoxTaco

There could be something like 12 servers. 3 easy, 3 medium, 3 hard, 2 extreme, 1 almost impossible.

thanks for the support

ParadoxTaco

Oh BTW if i have the spare time (while my wifi crashes.....) i could build an example map so you know how it would look

imluc

I wouldn't say replace, but be in the same place, as in we could over time make more "Arcade" Games

ParadoxTaco

Game-mode name:rising lava/water or flood
Description:a type of parkour game-mode where there goal is the reach the safe point without falling into the water/lava. So you have to parkour your way up a tower like structure while lava/water slowly rises below you. This could be pvp or team/co-op based. Any kit or perk suggestions? Comment down below
okay so i had a little bit of free time (about 10 minutes) so i thought i would build the example map i promised
here it is ( ignore the fact its all stained clay(it will be more detailed and use wood/stone/glass in real maps))
file:///C:/Users/Paradoxtaco/Desktop/2015-11-27_18.14.10.png (copy into Url)
Im going to give a quick description of everything in this map
First off is buttons
Buttons, when pressed can either unlock or open a new path to continue, example
file:///C:/Users/Paradoxtaco/Desktop/2015-11-27_18.14.22.png (copy into Url)
As you can see the button with the orange will create a bridge (outlined in orange) the normal game buttons will not have the colors next to them and only people that have played the maps a few times will know which one does what
file:///C:/Users/Paradoxtaco/Desktop/2015-11-27_18.13.45.png (copy into Url)
The button on the left is an inactivated button, the one on the right is activated (the activated has no button cause that would indicate it could still be pushed)
file:///C:/Users/Paradoxtaco/Desktop/2015-11-27_18.14.17.png (copy into Url)
SpawnPoints. Each yellow block indicates that a player spawns there at the start. As you can see each spawn area is equal and you will not run into a pole...
file:///C:/Users/Paradoxtaco/Desktop/2015-11-27_18.14.41.png (copy into Url)
This is the exit. It is outlined in yellow but that will probably change. Once every living person has reached the exit they will be teleported to the next stage. If someone trys to be a troll and stay out of the exit but at the very top, they will find it difficult. Once the water is 1 block below the opening of the exit, everyone inside will get teleported and anyone not inside will DIE!! (as you can see on this level the exit is bared and needs a (red) button to open it)
With all these things this game will make it so unless your a master at parkour or have a good kit... you need a teammate.
(Also while playing you will have ifinity nightvision so you can see)
For a more Close up view of the map go on HHG creative and type /plot visit ParadoxTaco 5

Last edited:

_Bach_

Retired Staff
^true

All in all, I like the gamemode idea a lot, and it wouldn't be too hard to code at all!!

Unitus

Retired Staff
This gamemode sounds amazingly legit, I haven't seen anything like this before, doesn't sound hard to code but it will take time, still firm #FactionsFirst