• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

My Last Post.

___Barney___

I am sorry too say that I am leaving HHGN because of me not being able to meet the building requirements and IK staff is gonna laugh but I just am leaving. I am making my own server but I'm gonna do one last favor for HHGN and not say the IP. But it is a Clash of Clans themed server and will be made in about a month. If you want too join just PM me on the forums. So, good bye HHGN. And Peace!

Kaios

Retired Staff
I am sorry too say that I am leaving HHGN because of me not being able to meet the building requirements and IK staff is gonna laugh but I just am leaving. I am making my own server but I'm gonna do one last favor for HHGN and not say the IP. But it is a Clash of Clans themed server and will be made in about a month. If you want too join just PM me on the forums. So, good bye HHGN. And Peace!
Even the exchange of ip's through pm's is not permitted. But anyways adios.

ThePSIDuck

image.jpg

iwasakoala

NO