• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

It's Been A While

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaios

Retired Staff
Hi. I have returned. Some of you will be ecstatic. Some of you will be indifferent. Others may legitimately faint. But everyone's favorite moose has returned. I have missed you all. Let's catch up! Ask me questions about my life over the past 3 years that I've been gone and let's reconnect.

First of all I just want to say that I have changed quite a bit since I was a notable, highly involved member on this server. I'm 20 now and an assistant manager at a nursery in my home town. No not a nursery for children, a nursery for plants! I run the delivery truck and a small 3 man landscaping crew and it's honestly a dream! I'm so passionate about plants and horticulture and it's a pleasure to serve and beautify my community daily! I have also gotten into photography quite a bit so that's exciting. I've finished schooling and just recently purchased a PC and I'm now returning to my old habits. I've missed games so much and I can't wait to speak to everyone again.

P.s. I fully expect a server wide announcement and a parade in my honor Zainos <3
Btw i'm super hot now so if I get enough likes I'll post a face reveal and break this site. love you all. wish I could kiss every single one of you on the mouth. Ok fine I haven't changed a bit I'm still insane but you all still love me.

Status
Not open for further replies.