• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Almost 3 years later...

Do you still agree?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RobeeKid

Guys, almost 3 years later I revisited my "HGGN is Dying" post though I might of agreed with some of those comments 2 years ago, things are different now. Players are more toxic, average player count is now 20 and most of the staff is nowhere to be found. I am sorry to say but, Happy Hunger Games is dead.http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/threads/hggn-is-dying.19181/
2019-11-24_16.03.04.png

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Guys, almost 3 years later I revisited my "HGGN is Dying" post though I might of agreed with some of those comments 2 years ago, things are different now. Players are more toxic, average player count is now 20 and most of the staff is nowhere to be found. I am sorry to say but, Happy Hunger Games is dead.http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/threads/hggn-is-dying.19181/View attachment 19652
Staff is nowhere to be found? I'm on forums and discord multiple times daily, and get on the server as much as I can with work and school. During the summer the average player count was higher than 20. Just because the player counts are low doesn't mean the server is dead.

RobeeKid

Staff is nowhere to be found? I'm on forums and discord multiple times daily, and get on the server as much as I can with work and school. During the summer the average player count was higher than 20. Just because the player counts are low doesn't mean the server is dead.
yea oops but, For the last 7 days at the time I was on, I saw no staff. Also on the last post an Admin said that player counts were over 200 on weekends and over 80 average on weekdays.

joexxx6

Times change, people sometimes lose interest in the things they once loved, such as Minecraft. Although it may hurt, it was going to happen one day, and it seems that the server isn't as popular as it once was. At least the server has some players, better than none at all.

RobeeKid

Times change, people sometimes lose interest in the things they once loved, such as Minecraft. Although it may hurt, it was going to happen one day, and it seems that the server isn't as popular as it once was. At least the server has some players, better than none at all.
yea ik

SookTheFabulous

Firstly, there are always less people on in winter, since people are busy with school and work. The numbers will only go down as we approach December, since a lot of people choose to spend time with their families. The server is always more busy during the summer holidays.
Secondly, all your points have been rendered as null and void due to you writing "might of" instead of "might've". As a result, your right to an opinion is in the process of being revoked.

pottedlol

BRUH I GOT BANNED FOR THE MOST DUMB THING EVER MUTE EVADING I AGREE THIS SERVER IS DEAD AND NO YOU ARE NOT GETTING MY 30 DOLLARS ZAIN LOLLLL

Status
Not open for further replies.