• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Prediction Game

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Can't say I have

Next person has a cat
First, since they said "at least" the answer will always be true. If you are more than 5 ft away from a bear, you are at least 5 feet away. However, at most 5 feet away would mean you are closer than 5 feet.

Second, False.

Third, next person bothered to read the first part of this reply.

Om1210

First, since they said "at least" the answer will always be true. If you are more than 5 ft away from a bear, you are at least 5 feet away. However, at most 5 feet away would mean you are closer than 5 feet.

Second, False.

Third, next person bothered to read the first part of this reply.
True, and I have no idea what you are talking about Tren

Next person likes to stay up late

SookTheFabulous

It appears my cover has been blown.

Next person's stone-cold, dead heart thaws out a little bit upon the realization that even when the game is laid to rest and the server is discontinued, we will still be here, thinking up increasingly strange predictions for one another.

Om1210

It appears my cover has been blown.

Next person's stone-cold, dead heart thaws out a little bit upon the realization that even when the game is laid to rest and the server is discontinued, we will still be here, thinking up increasingly strange predictions for one another.
False

Next person has a slight addiction to pop or candy

Chickenrage249

False, diet tastes crap imo, and, true fact, diet is worse for you (I don’t drink coke that often anyways)

Next person persons owns a legit bow & arrow or crossbow

justcharli

falseeeeeeeeee,

next person has played or watched someone play doki doki literature club (i asked this question like a year ago oops)