• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Staff Applications

Om1210

I suggest that Zainos would open staff applications again because
  • hhg needs more staff that are on more often
  • If there were more active staff, hhg could have events more often which would draw new players
  • The more staff the less toxic of a community
  • Many people on the server have questions about the server so it would help to have someone to ask questions

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I suggest that Zainos would open staff applications again because
  • hhg needs more staff that are on more often
  • If there were more active staff, hhg could have events more often which would draw new players
  • The more staff the less toxic of a community
  • Many people on the server have questions about the server so it would help to have someone to ask questions
I am on almost every day. I can't say exactly how often the other staff are on, but I am on more often than a lot of players.

More active staff does not mean more events. Events take players, so the more players there are the more often events can be run. Not all staff have permissions to run events, and so even if there were more staff the number of events would not necessarily increase.

There will always be toxicity in the community. Although the staff do their best to keep in in check, it will always be there. Remember, if a player is breaking the rules you can make a player report here on the forums. I always try to answer reports within 24 hours.

There is a questions section here on forums, and most staff are active in the discord. If players have questions, I check forums multiple times daily and can answer most questions in game or on forums. Additionally, if a question is asked on discord, all the staff will usually see it and can even be tagged by using the @StaffMember tag.

I personally think that the number of staff we currently have is reasonable for the amount of players on the server. If you feel that certain staff are not performing their duties properly, are inactive, or have broken the rules please feel free to message Zainos about it so he can look into it.

Om1210

I am on almost every day. I can't say exactly how often the other staff are on, but I am on more often than a lot of players.

More active staff does not mean more events. Events take players, so the more players there are the more often events can be run. Not all staff have permissions to run events, and so even if there were more staff the number of events would not necessarily increase.

There will always be toxicity in the community. Although the staff do their best to keep in in check, it will always be there. Remember, if a player is breaking the rules you can make a player report here on the forums. I always try to answer reports within 24 hours.

There is a questions section here on forums, and most staff are active in the discord. If players have questions, I check forums multiple times daily and can answer most questions in game or on forums. Additionally, if a question is asked on discord, all the staff will usually see it and can even be tagged by using the @StaffMember tag.

I personally think that the number of staff we currently have is reasonable for the amount of players on the server. If you feel that certain staff are not performing their duties properly, are inactive, or have broken the rules please feel free to message Zainos about it so he can look into it.
I personally want to know how many suggestions you have actually taken into consideration.
I believe that you think it is fun to make sure that you find an argument against something even though it might not be legitimate.
It would be better if Zainos responded to suggestions than staff members since he's the owner after all.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I personally want to know how many suggestions you have actually taken into consideration.
I believe that you think it is fun to make sure that you find an argument against something even though it might not be legitimate.
It would be better if Zainos responded to suggestions than staff members since he's the owner after all.
I consider all suggestions. Zainos responds to suggestions when he has time. In the meantime, any member of the community, including staff, are free to comment on suggestions with their opinions