• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Basic 2D YouTube Intro

michalthekid

Trusted Member
thats probably one of the intros ive seen in my life.
thank you for reading my review.

on a more seious note, i believe that you could add a little more elements to this intro. add some sparkle, you know? make the animations more interesting and less generic. also, i feel like an intro should also have a story, however short, and in your case, whilst you have a fade in, which could be considered as the beginning, the main action but is missing an ending. the intro just ends abruptly, and that's never really too good.
its a good start
keep workin

iSellCreditCards

thats probably one of the intros ive seen in my life.
thank you for reading my review.

on a more seious note, i believe that you could add a little more elements to this intro. add some sparkle, you know? make the animations more interesting and less generic. also, i feel like an intro should also have a story, however short, and in your case, whilst you have a fade in, which could be considered as the beginning, the main action but is missing an ending. the intro just ends abruptly, and that's never really too good.
its a good start
keep workin
Thanks mate, tried to make something simple and short, I will have to see what I can do for a nice and smooth ending.