• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
~=+=~
Hey everyone! As you all might know, I’ve already posted a forum thread about my YouTube channel when it was called SamThePug Plays, but I thought I’d make a new one explaining that my Channel has made massive improvements from the last time I talked about it on the forums.
~=+=~
YouTube Channel:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCPurOUCuUdNCwnpU9rfQlmQ
~=+=~
Here’s what’s changed:

- New name, to fit my new Minecraft username.
- Smoother content, moved from Bandicam to QuickTime Player.
- Moved from crappy windows laptop to smoother MacBook Pro.
- Was using a pause/play key whilst I recorded but now I’m using iMovie as my video editor so my videos look more professional.
- This one is more of a personal opinion but I feel that commentary has improved a tonne, that’s up to you to decide on that one though.
- Better community on my Channel overall, more subscribers and friendly comments.
- New Channel Art for more professionalism.
- New Profile Picture for more professionalism.
- New Intro
- Thumbnails haven’t changed a lot but I’m trying to get better and nicer screenshots for them.
- Overall better content as I’m moving more into Minigames too with other people rather than just me doing Parkour.
- No more 10 limit timer per video, can record as much as I want.
~=+=~
That’s everything that’s changed on my Channel since the last time I made a Forum thread about it. I hope you take a minute to check out my Channel and possibly subscribe, that would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time. :)
~=+=~