• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

The Little Dwarf

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHUFFLING50

*You find a withered old man who tells you this story*

Legend tells that 100 years ago a Little Dwarf found this land filled with unlimited budder.The dwarf,who loved budder too much told himself that he would mine it all away and use it for whatever he wanted and become the budder god.Soon after mining for many days he got very tired and took a rest.The Gods Of Budder looked down onto the dwarf and were not happy at all of what he had did to their land of budder.So the Gods used their powers to send lava and water to imprison the Little Dwarf underground.It is said that the tomb is filled with many treasures that the Dwarf was buried with.As I am old and withered I can not go to find the Little Dwarf's tomb so you young adventurer must find his tomb where the lava and water meets and take the Dwarf's treasure.BUT if you would not like to die you must jump (where the lava meets the water line)and you will safely make it down to his tomb.Then you can have all the treasures of the Dwarf.*The old man coughs many times then dies*

Status
Not open for further replies.