• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival The amount of distance people should be able to build from another person

Do you agree with this?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
I have noticed lately that there have been a few incidents of people building very close to other plays, just to annoy the other players or to simply just build. I think that a new rule should be added for a longer distance apart from other players building next to others, because having someone build extremely close to you who you don't know/don't trust near year is kind of annoying and frustrating, especially if you plan on using that space in the future, yes people will say "they should have claimed the land they were planning on using" but maybe they don't have enough claim blocks at that time and are trying to get more claim blocks before they can build in those area's.

Thanks for reading, just want the players on survival to be happy :)

GKforce12

I think that poisonbanana321 is right, but players should say people can or can not build near them.