• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Role Play

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
(This ISN'T the rps that are on the server. This will be on a separate map and there will be a long storyline to this. and will take a long time.)
Hey everyone, since I am sick (which sucks) gave me plenty of time to think. Was thinking of doing a school roleplay for my and QuartzyGlacier channel. Now, I don't want this to be like every other school roleplay because I can basically recount every school roleplay I have seen. Basically all of them were something like this:

"Someone had to change towns and go to a new school. Then there was someone who was bullying him but there is one girl/guy who stands up for him and becomes his/her best friend. Then they meet another outcast and then it's just basically the 3 of them searching for secret."

So I want to make that different. Right now I haven't asked anyone to be in it. That will be decided after. First I need a storyline. Which I'm not great at because I have read a ton of books so it's gonna be something I already know. So if you all want to create a storyline (Make it detailed and make sure it makes sense and you aren't jumping all over the place.) Some of the things that need to be in there are:

1. High School (Due to the fact that most people who will be acting are around that age so we can't do like elementary or something lol.)

2. It's fine if you have a bully or something just make sure it doesn't sound like the description I gave about most school roleplays.

3. No swear words or inappropriate stuff. Because our audience is generally younger and I don't want to act any of that stuff out.

4. Make everything original, don't make the same thing happen again and again. Make twists in the story, things that people wouldn't expect.

5. Planning on doing many series so it's go to be pretty long. But don't make it long just for being long sake. Or else it will get boring.

The main character is gonna be me so I want the person to be like me in the story. If you don't know me here is a brief description of myself. Don't like crude/inappropriate jokes, don't like swearing, generally take things seriously, love to help people (People call me soldier for some reason. idek), and generally try to forgive people.

That's a brief description of me. You can ask like any of my friends about me and they'll know such as QuartzyGlacier MissDark Shadow_Squadron MusicWarrior_XY BreeziEmoji SuperiorMadds all of them know me pretty well.

Well, pretty excited I'll be picking the storyline I like the best! I may change some things here and there but good luck. Take your time and make it long and interesting! This needs to be for a couple of series. Reason I need it so far into the storyline is so I can build the area and everything.

Last edited:

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Well I don't really have a storyline that's extremely good but if u wanna hear it msg me. But, my third plot has a town that you can take inspiration from. And iihailey_ has a pretty decent school (that I also made) on her 5th plot.

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Well I don't really have a storyline that's extremely good but if u wanna hear it msg me. But, my third plot has a town that you can take inspiration from. And iihailey_ has a pretty decent school (that I also made) on her 5th plot.
Will be doing it on a separate world won't be on HHGN. Although, I may check out the builds. And sure send me the storyline, I may add a bit of it to the one I use.

alxyz

Trusted Member
(This ISN'T the rps that are on the server. This will be on a separate map and there will be a long storyline to this. and will take a long time.)
Hey everyone, since I am sick (which sucks) gave me plenty of time to think. Was thinking of doing a school roleplay for my and QuartzyGlacier channel. Now, I don't want this to be like every other school roleplay because I can basically recount every school roleplay I have seen. Basically all of them were something like this:

"Someone had to change towns and go to a new school. Then there was someone who was bullying him but there is one girl/guy who stands up for him and becomes his/her best friend. Then they meet another outcast and then it's just basically the 3 of them searching for secret."

So I want to make that different. Right now I haven't asked anyone to be in it. That will be decided after. First I need a storyline. Which I'm not great at because I have read a ton of books so it's gonna be something I already know. So if you all want to create a storyline (Make it detailed and make sure it makes sense and you aren't jumping all over the place.) Some of the things that need to be in there are:

1. High School (Due to the fact that most people who will be acting are around that age so we can't do like elementary or something lol.)

2. It's fine if you have a bully or something just make sure it doesn't sound like the description I gave about most school roleplays.

3. No swear words or inappropriate stuff. Because our audience is generally younger and I don't want to act any of that stuff out.

4. Make everything original, don't make the same thing happen again and again. Make twists in the story, things that people wouldn't expect.

5. Planning on doing many series so it's go to be pretty long. But don't make it long just for being long sake. Or else it will get boring.

The main character is gonna be me so I want the person to be like me in the story. If you don't know me here is a brief description of myself. Don't like crude/inappropriate jokes, don't like swearing, generally take things seriously, love to help people (People call me soldier for some reason. idek), and generally try to forgive people.

That's a brief description of me. You can ask like any of my friends about me and they'll know such as QuartzyGlacier MissDark Shadow_Squadron MusicWarrior_XY BreeziEmoji SuperiorMadds all of them know me pretty well.

Well, pretty excited I'll be picking the storyline I like the best! I may change some things here and there but good luck. Take your time and make it long and interesting! This needs to be for a couple of series. Reason I need it so far into the storyline is so I can build the area and everything.
LETME HELP PLEASE
I can write if you want and gladly act since I love acting. So again..
LET. ME. HELPPPPP! (As you can see I'm excited and love this.. XD)

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
LETME HELP PLEASE
I can write if you want and gladly act since I love acting. So again..
LET. ME. HELPPPPP! (As you can see I'm excited and love this.. XD)
Sure, just write a storyline for like a very long period. Then send me it after it's done. I already said I wanted me in the story to be like I am irl so you can make yourself the same way if you want. (Please please please make sure it makes sense. xD we ran into that issue the other time. xD)

alxyz

Trusted Member
Sure, just write a storyline for like a very long period. Then send me it after it's done. I already said I wanted me in the story to be like I am irl so you can make yourself the same way if you want. (Please please please make sure it makes sense. xD we ran into that issue the other time. xD)
yeah, i'm in creative writing in school so, i can say its for a project in ELA for extra help

AlaskanSkies

I'd love to help if I can :D I'll be working on a story to submit soon! Just to verify (sorry for the questions)
How many episodes should it have material for?
Can it have magic/made up concepts? (Ask anyone, I love making fictional RPs!)
Is there a minimum or maximum for the amount of characters?
Again, sorry for all the questions! :confused:

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
I'd love to help if I can :D I'll be working on a story to submit soon! Just to verify (sorry for the questions)
How many episodes should it have material for?
Can it have magic/made up concepts? (Ask anyone, I love making fictional RPs!)
Is there a minimum or maximum for the amount of characters?
Again, sorry for all the questions! :confused:
About 50 episodes.
Sure I guess it can have made up concepts. You must be able to do it in MC though. Due to the fact I don't want to setup a modded server and stuff. Make sure it's still school as well!
Yea minimum would be about 3 maximum would be about 5 main characters at once and 10 main characters throughout the story.

Fine with asking questions, MusicWarrior_XY is also doing it so maybe you both could work together on a story!

AlaskanSkies

About 50 episodes.
Sure I guess it can have made up concepts. You must be able to do it in MC though. Due to the fact I don't want to setup a modded server and stuff. Make sure it's still school as well!
Yea minimum would be about 3 maximum would be about 5 main characters at once and 10 main characters throughout the story.

Fine with asking questions, MusicWarrior_XY is also doing it so maybe you both could work together on a story!
Ok, thanks!
MusicWarrior_XY, wanna do it?

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Wouldn't it be fun if MusicWarrior_XY & AK_Aurora write the situation, and CanadianTheCat deals with everything the way he wants to? Because he's really good at dealing with a lot of things and it will inspire people for sure if he deals things the way he wants to :p Lexy and AK can just create a lot of problems and we'll watch Darien solve them all ;)

Just an idea equisdé
Ooohh I like dat idea. We need to make sure all of the problems are tied together. Then I would have to let AK_Aurora and MusicWarrior_XY know how I would deal with it and what I would say and everything and then they would keep writing the story from there.

alxyz

Trusted Member
Wouldn't it be fun if MusicWarrior_XY & AK_Aurora write the situation, and CanadianTheCat deals with everything the way he wants to? Because he's really good at dealing with a lot of things and it will inspire people for sure if he deals things the way he wants to :p Lexy and AK can just create a lot of problems and we'll watch Darien solve them all ;)

Just an idea equisdé
HEY I don't create EVERY problem lol
But that does give me an idea AK_Aurora and CanadianTheCat