• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Parkour Mushroom Parkour

How good is this map?

• Awesome

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Good

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Ok

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Horrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChildMusher69

This is a map made by me (with a little help from iiJam), themed like the Mushroom Island. This is on my 13th plot.

Name: Mushroom Parkour.
Difficulty: Medium
Length: Medium
Checkpoints: 2

Video:
Hope you liked it!

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
I really like this map. There is sufficiant detailing & it looks nice.
But I do agree with EPICMATT88 that there should be some more custom mushrooms. Maybe on the tops of the mountains would look good?
If you're able to do that, this map will be accepted. Please PM me once done.
Thanks!

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
I know this map will be accepted anyway, but I would just like to suggest to add some other types of blocks for the border or the floor? To me they seem very basic and it's just... well, dirt. Possibly add in dark oak planks or something just to add some more shades for detail and I would really like to see this map on the Server. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.