• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP More Coins & Upgrade Kits

GlacialRush

A suggestion that I came up with a couple of friends while playing kit- pvp was more coins for kills and upgrading kits.
Frist lets start with Coins, I think that you should get more coins per kill because the kits are high priced and being that you only get 1 coin is hard to get a kit. And being that some people that have money compared to people that don't have money to buy things makes it a lot harder to fight the people with money because they have amazing kits while you have 2 to begin with.
Next I want to talk about is upgrading a kit. I thought it would be cool to upgrade some kits, but some don't need to. It is a great way to invest into a kit without just having it weaker than the others just so it can level out the playing field. And it would make the kit better compared to other stronger ones.
Thank you for considering this suggestion, hope it is added into the game
By: GlacialRush

GlacialRush

Yes I know about voting as well but if you share a computer and a person votes for their account the votes wont work for yours.