• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

MC Age

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Ok, little pet peeve of mine which I don't get whatsoever. How come whenever someone is like 16, 17, 18+ then people are like "You play mc and you are that age? Eww." Then I'm just like. "Wut". I'll probably be playing MC for a long time still and yes, probably even after I am 20. More people play MC who are above 20 than below 20. You just don't see them because they are on their own servers or they do professional work. Even if that wasn't the case what's wrong with playing MC above 18 or whatever? Like if someone enjoys the game let them enjoy it. Furthermore, most successful server owners are 18+ and their staff are usually 14 or 15+ so there is nothing really wrong with it. Just some people who want to enjoy the game and do what they want to do.

- Rant Over

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
I don't think more people who play minecraft are above 20 than below 20, but yeah the whole "get a life" thing is annoying.

If I get off of work and I want to chill while parkouring, I can do just that. Don't need little kids choosing how I spend my time :D

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I think its funny when all the younger players try to roast those of us who are older. Its usually like, "I pay my own bills, I can do what I want with my life. Your parents tell you when you have to get off, I don't have anyone telling me what to do."

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
I think its funny when all the younger players try to roast those of us who are older. Its usually like, "I pay my own bills, I can do what I want with my life. Your parents tell you when you have to get off, I don't have anyone telling me what to do."
ikr, I haven't moved out yet but when I want stuff I have to pay for it. It's always been that way. I get what I work for. and I'm glad I was raised with that mindset.