• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Jigsaw Level selector after beating & random addition

AimIsMyName

I believe the level selector that is available to Mockingjays should be open to all players that have beaten Jigsaw already. I play through the game a lot and there are some tedious levels that I wish I could skip. I've done them a million times so I feel like it doesn't make sense why I can't skip it.

If that's not fair I have something similar that would be nice. Sometimes I'm playing with friends and I get ahead of them so I'd like to be able to go backward levels without starting from the very beginning. You should be able to go back to any levels you have already beaten but this would reset after you finish the game. I could also use this to help players that are confused.

Something little that I think would be fun is an extra "!" at the end of "Yes!" on the leaderboard that tells you if you have beaten jigsaw before. Ex: If you have beaten Jigsaw 3 times it would say "Yes!!!". 6 times, "Yes!!!!!!". Not only does this help keep track of your wins but its an extra effect and bonus.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I would disagree with the first one on the principle that it is a Perk that those donors paid for. Additionally, when new levels are added, then those who don't have the perk would be able to skip to the end. I can understand being able to replay levels you have already beaten, but then that too sort of defeats the purpose of the perk. Maybe being able to go to global checkpoints that you've already gotten to, but I'm not the biggest fan of that idea either.

As for the "!" at the end, it would get really really spammy. Take me for example. I've completed the map at least 50 times. It would be really spammy to put all those, since it would take up so much room. I think the idea of a counter isn't bad, but it would have to be implemented differently than just adding on exclamation marks at the end