• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock Leader boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_worlds_best

this is an idea i came up with
#1 (and players on island) get 3 legendary tresure per month
#2 (and players on island) get 2 legendary
#3 (and players on island) get 1 ledgendary
#4 (and players on island) get 3 rare
#5 (and players on island) 2 rare
#6 (and players on island) 5k tokens
#7 (and players on island) 1 rare
#8 (and players on island) 4 common
#9 (and players on island) 3 common
#10 (and players on island) 2 common

Just an idea

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I don't mind this idea, but I feel it would be best implemented iff the economy and all islands were reset. Currently the top Island is above 92,000 the second island is at 80,000 and the third island is at 50,000. With the current economy, this would only drive the gaps between levels further and further apart, not to mention that it would make it harder for anyone not in the top ten to reach the top 10.

The only way to make this fair and balanced would be to do a full reset of everything, and to have the spawn trades, block values, nether loot chests, custom crafting, and treasure hunter all re-balanced for a new economy.

justcharli

I don't mind this idea, but I feel it would be best implemented iff the economy and all islands were reset. Currently the top Island is above 92,000 the second island is at 80,000 and the third island is at 50,000. With the current economy, this would only drive the gaps between levels further and further apart, not to mention that it would make it harder for anyone not in the top ten to reach the top 10.

The only way to make this fair and balanced would be to do a full reset of everything, and to have the spawn trades, block values, nether loot chests, custom crafting, and treasure hunter all re-balanced for a new economy.
thanks for reminding me im 40k away from flame :)

ouch

SwiggySwag

ok lets not do it then because I don't want my island reset

Status
Not open for further replies.