• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

language

gibballs

i have noticed to many people are swearing/cursing when ranked players are not on more and more people are starting to do this so i would appreciate it if any admins or mods helped thanks gibballs.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
KK, the idea of the server is to have at least 1 mod connected EVERTTIME. Some times, if i see that there are no mods for a long time, i get new mods. And it think its time to add a new moderator!

gibballs

i think it should be jayhd or 2003 they are both very good jr mods and they always listen to rules thats just my opinion :p

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
Greenrobot01 said:
*COUGH* *COUGH*. Me *COUGH* *COUGH*

;)
You must be Jr.Mod and make an application in order to be chosen as moderator, sorry!

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
200315844 said:
Well in that case I hope I get picked :) and thanks fireballs but Jayne is banned :(
LOL YOU PUT FIREBALLS AND JAYNE AND ITS GIBBALS AND JAYHD XD

Zainos, I'm not trying to be rude or anything but why do you allow cursing and capslock, and then ban us if we use them? You can disable both of them. One server I go on turns all curse words into "meep". Its actually quite funny. But seriously, I was banned because my cousin cursed and used capslock. I'm very angry about it.

~BubblyPineapple

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
We just ban cursers for 1 day, so its not soo much pain! Yes, we are thinking in adding a caps and swearing block plugin soon!

I "cursed" so why was I banned for 2 days?! Sorry I'm sassing you I just really wanna be unbanned without paying and I think this is the BEST SERVER EVER! (And I'm not trying to kiss up)

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
because i got proof of you swearing twice (that means 2x temp ban)