• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed I Lost My Shulker Box

Party_King89

I was playing survival and I attempted to place my shulker box only to then be told i tried places on a claimed piece of land (My Friends land that he claimed as a troll right outside my housee), I then lost the shulker box and now dont have it. I had just spent 27 sol on it and was hoping to be able to use it for atleast an hour.

Party_King89

I didnt have anything in the shulker box but i had just bought it for 27 sol and was planing on using it for exploring

Last edited:

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
How do you get a skulker box back after you place it on claimed land? This was the case for me.
The bug is fixed now but yeah there was an issue that affected a few players when placing Shulker boxes in certain places for a short period of time. Most of the lost ones have been reimbursed already but if you also lost one lmk about the contents and I'll happily give them back :)