• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Happy Hunger Games' Got Talent

alxyz

Trusted Member
That's awesome! Which ones have you played?
I played all the DS ones, never got around to #DS since never had one, but my and my sisters since we are gaming nerds, we would always play the wii and wii U ones, still today when we aren't all busy with school. We used to play on the gameboy ones but then we got more stuff. (I know this wasn't what you asked but, kinda lazy find them and list em xD)

_Ladybug_

I played all the DS ones, never got around to #DS since never had one, but my and my sisters since we are gaming nerds, we would always play the wii and wii U ones, still today when we aren't all busy with school. We used to play on the gameboy ones but then we got more stuff. (I know this wasn't what you asked but, kinda lazy find them and list em xD)
Haha. That's okay. I already know which ones you are talking about. :) I grew up on the game boy as well, and The Minish Cap was one I really enjoyed. I never did play four swords growing up. That one is also for gameboy, but can also be played with the gamecube. I am currently playing Skyward Sword, (wii) which is fun because it's a whole new set of controls. :) Anyways, long rant. Lol. All to say that's really cool! :D

alxyz

Trusted Member
Haha. That's okay. I already know which ones you are talking about. :) I grew up on the game boy as well, and The Minish Cap was one I really enjoyed. I never did play four swords growing up. That one is also for gameboy, but can also be played with the gamecube. I am currently playing Skyward Sword, (wii) which is fun because it's a whole new set of controls. :) Anyways, long rant. Lol. All to say that's really cool! :D
Yeah, its nice to find another Zelda nerd :D

Handeril

I'm a Zelda fan too, actually, and I used to play as Link in MC. :p Zainos or Masterfireheart may likely remember those days. xD

Heck, the Epicness banner was made back then! :)