• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Do Claims Get Deleted After A Certain Amount Of Time? (survival)

CoookiePancakes

Hello!
I joined the survival mode in the server for the first time in a few months, and I see that almost everything on the interior of my house was taken, with a sign that said "Sorry for taking your stuff : (." This was obviously upsetting but what I don't understand is how they were able to take anything in the first place. I had a claim set around my entire house and outside, (apart from a part of my farm which was already griefed ages ago which is nbd as I didn't have it claimed.) and I never unclaimed this area before I hadn't played for a while. Does anyone know why this happened and if there is anything that can be done about it? (e.g. the area being reversed or something to bring back what was taken.) I have no idea who did it obviously so I cannot file a player report.

In addition, I tried checking my claims and it said I had 1800 blocks left to claim which is what makes me think it was unclaimed for some reason, as I had previously claimed close to my max.

(I also didn't have much of anything of value from what I remember too; they took weird things like bamboo scaffolding, my bed, and my campfires (which don't even drop??) which are things that are incredibly easy to get. The rest that was there I cannot remember, which is why I would like to maybe get it back if possible because I remember I liked the design :c .)

Attachments

• adsfsdffdsf.JPG
    adsfsdffdsf.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 193

IBTRAIL1331

Survival claims expire after 6 months of inactivity, there is no way to reverse the lose. It should be pretty easy to get that stuff back tho. And loot chests in spawn are an excellent way to get rich quick.