• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Well, everyone this time was due to come someday... I and Emily have had many great memories on the server. With each other, other people, and on our own. Although, the time has come. I want to stay. The thing is I need to figure something's out. I have made many great friends on the server as has Emily. We wish you all fair well and good luck in the future. Maybe one day we will come back. If you would like to contact either of us our Skypes are:
CanadianTheCat (me) - darien.schroder
QuartzyGlaicer (Emily) - quartzythecat

Good luck everyone I wish you all the best. Thank you to my awesome friends and companions on the server.
_MysticLex_ MissDark Trenly Shadow_Squadron Xx_PoppyCorn_xX and to all of the other ones who are on the server. Hope to keep in contact with you all through Skype!

Well, everyone this time was due to come someday... I and Emily have had many great memories on the server. With each other, other people, and on our own. Although, the time has come. I want to stay. The thing is I need to figure something's out. I have made many great friends on the server as has Emily. We wish you all fair well and good luck in the future. Maybe one day we will come back. If you would like to contact either of us our Skypes are:
CanadianTheCat (me) - darien.schroder
QuartzyGlaicer (Emily) - quartzythecat

Good luck everyone I wish you all the best. Thank you to my awesome friends and companions on the server.
_MysticLex_ MissDark Trenly Shadow_Squadron Xx_PoppyCorn_xX and to all of the other ones who are on the server. Hope to keep in contact with you all through Skype!
You spelled your last name wrong... It's spelled 'Schroeder' not "Schroder", so your Skype name is darien.schroeder, you're welcome xD

Good luck to the both of you!
Bye!
Thanks, good luck to you too!

This is sad, but farewell and I hope to see you both again :')

ps make sure you tell Quartzy I said bye, and I'm starting to love math
Omg yas yas yas yas yassssss YOU'RE STARTING TO LOVE MATH :O (I'm gonna get perm banned sooo... yolo why not, I'm on this account xD). Bye I'm gonna miss you :( Oh btw I retrieved a few threads from 2014 like you asked for ;).

IM DED. MSG ME RN ON FORUMS IM ABOUT TO BREAK A TREE LIKE YOU DID
I'm gonna get perm banned on forums so msg me on Skype anytime :^)

I am Very Very Very Very Very Sad that you are leaving but i respect that and it is you're choice Goodbye i will make sure i will keep in contact with you <3 :'(
You have my Skype, I'd love to call anytime :^) Btw I'm Quartzy.. xd <3

Goodbye, you both will be missed.
Byeee, will miss you too .-.

Nootch

Trusted Member
Omg yas yas yas yas yassssss YOU'RE STARTING TO LOVE MATH :O (I'm gonna get perm banned sooo... yolo why not, I'm on this account xD). Bye I'm gonna miss you :( Oh btw I retrieved a few threads from 2014 like you asked for ;).
YAS geometry is my favorite subject and I'm going to miss you too :( :( forums won't be the same without you, it's going to be so lonelyyyy. Maybe someday I will decide to get skype again..but we'll see what happens ;)

And yes ILY forever for that <3 best of luck with life and never stop loving cats. You're amazing and one of the sweetest people I know so don't let anyone change you

Last edited:
YAS geometry is my favorite subject and I'm going to miss you too :( :( forums won't be the same without you, it's going to be so lonelyyyy. Maybe someday I will decide to get skype again..but we'll see what happens ;)

And yes ILY forever for that <3 best of luck with life and never stop loving cats. You're amazing and one of the sweetest people I know so don't let anyone change you
Idk I feel like forums doesn't need me anyway... xd Thanks, good luck to you too, and no I will never stop loving cats nor changing unless I need to. Tyvm that really means a lot, you're one of the sweetest people I know too <3

bye quartzy and darien youll be missed ;')
Bye Duke I will miss you too :')

Wow...
I never knew either of you very well but you are both amazing people. Best of luck in everything you do. You will be missed!
Never really knew you either, but thanks a lot for always being there and helping me, it really means a lot! Good luck on everything, I will miss you :')

Already said my goodbyes to Darien, Emily, treat him well. I know Darien will do the same with you (i gave him a good 10 minute speech about this don't worry ;)) Take care you guys. <3
Don't worry I will treat him well ;) Take care and good luck on everything Lexy <3

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
call me whenever
I will do that.
Goodbye, you both will be missed.
I will miss you too. :/
This is sad, but farewell and I hope to see you both again :')

ps make sure you tell Quartzy I said bye, and I'm starting to love math
lol good thing you are starting to love school. :p
Good luck to the both of you!
Bye!
Thank you! Good luck to you as well!
IM DED. MSG ME RN ON FORUMS IM ABOUT TO BREAK A TREE LIKE YOU DID
rip
bye quartzy and darien youll be missed ;')
Goodbye Whale...
Wow...
I never knew either of you very well but you are both amazing people. Best of luck in everything you do. You will be missed!
Thanks! You are awesome from what I have seen too! Keep it up!
Already said my goodbyes to Darien, Emily, treat him well. I know Darien will do the same with you (i gave him a good 10 minute speech about this don't worry ;)) Take care you guys. <3
lol yea you did. Don't worry she will be treated well by me. ;)
OMG you guys are leaving?!?! Well I never knew you guys that much but I will miss you and good luck!
Good luck to you as well! I loved your forum posts and stuff!
Sad to see you go, farewell.
Farewell Michal on the server. You got my Skype as well.
Farewell guys ♡ You'll be missed, you both have my skype, talk to me whenever.
I will do dat.

Also, since a lot of you have been telling me to visit you can all expect me to be around during Christmas time.

OMG you guys are leaving?!?! Well I never knew you guys that much but I will miss you and good luck!
Yeah... I will miss you too, never really know you but thanks a lot for just being there and trying your best helping me Ally, it's greatly appreciated!~
You know meh skype, talk to me whenever :3
Okay :3
Sad to see you go, farewell.
Farewell my fellow brony .-.
Farewell guys ♡ You'll be missed, you both have my skype, talk to me whenever.
Farewell <3 I will talk to you!