• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Skywars Disney Inspired Map "Magic"

_Radique_oo7

Hello Build Team! I would like to show case my map "Magic" built in the admins world. The map contains 8 islands with a one birch tree and two chest. The middle contains 4 chest inside the tower and 4 chest on top of the tower. The player once placed inside the map is surrounded by Tall Towers. For this map you need to move quick and fast to be first in the middle. I've tried adding much detail as possible to give the players an ahhhh feeling once entering the map. This map has taken me about a week to make however if the map is declined ill put much more effort in making the map a great map. Here are some pictures.
http://imgur.com/cCVCicB
http://imgur.com/MQFXrjc
http://imgur.com/dMZXN4W
http://imgur.com/jwidX4e
I hope you take my map into consideration. Thank you for you're time.

-Rad

Cookie

Trusted Member
I think it's a creative map, very interesting. However, maybe with some help and added touch from the builders team will up the map to make it better. Overall, well done. Good idea, !

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
I'm not sure if the name 'Magic' would quite suit this map. But looking from the screenshots, this map seems very creative.! Could you please either reply to this post, or pm me the cords of the build, so I can check it out in game?
Thanks!

Ayeeeo

Luv the map
It's awesome. I like how the islands are closer to the mid. HHG disappoints me with islands far from mid. They waste so much space and it wastes detail area. Your map is b00tiful and wat I expect from HHG.
I hope map gets accepted <3

McChess

I really like it! One suggestion though would make it less so open. I feel bow and arrows would be very OP on is this map

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
It is? I have never played on it before
accepted does not = added. if a map is accepted, it will be later on added, just like how my map was accepted, it was not immediately added, for it takes time between zain doing new pvp, factions, arcade, and just server updates in general! one of his least priorities are new maps

McChess

accepted does not = added. if a map is accepted, it will be later on added, just like how my map was accepted, it was not immediately added, for it takes time between zain doing new pvp, factions, arcade, and just server updates in general! one of his least priorities are new maps
Oh, like my map as well

Last edited:

_Radique_oo7

I'm not sure if the name 'Magic' would quite suit this map. But looking from the screenshots, this map seems very creative.! Could you please either reply to this post, or pm me the cords of the build, so I can check it out in game?
Thanks!
Here are the cords to the location in Admins world.
x:-90 Y:58 Z:1343
Thank you

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
I don't quite understand this map, or what the concept behind it is.. But it looks quite nice.
It looks like you didn't //flip or //rotate the build, because I noticed some areas where the build wasn't mirrored, or different from one side to another.
As I said before. It is certainly creative. And I like that. I'm just confused.
But the detail in the build is acceptable, and it slightly reminds me of the structure in the middle of the HHG hub, where you spawn in.
This is a interesting build.
Congratulations.
This map has been accepted.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
I don't quite understand this map, or what the concept behind it is.. But it looks quite nice.
It looks like you didn't //flip or //rotate the build, because I noticed some areas where the build wasn't mirrored, or different from one side to another.
But the detail in the build is acceptable, and it slightly reminds me of the structure in the middle of the HHG hub, where you spawn in.
Congratulations.
lel totally agreed.. the only thing that i also realized is that part of the map is uneven.. lel thats wot u get from leaving mc in 2014 and coming back in 2016 :) w/e = nope

_Radique_oo7

Congratulations.
Thank you! Yea sorry some of the structures were not mirrored :/ Thanks for giving my map a shot though

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Lol what? World edit was around in 2014?
he might have quit earlier or he didnt use world edit back then.. if u dont kno already, _radique_007 is one of the most veteran hhg players from 2013 and maybe even 2012.. he told me he didntn kno how to use world edit :I

_Radique_oo7

he might have quit earlier or he didnt use world edit back then.. if u dont kno already, _radique_007 is one of the most veteran hhg players from 2013 and maybe even 2012.. he told me he didntn kno how to use world edit :I
The only work edit commands I know how to use is //set //copy //paste //replace .... Just the basics :)