• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Black Mamba

Should the Black Mamba be Nerfed?

• Yea

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Nah

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Yes, but something else should be done (Put in comments)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
I personally think the Black Mamba should be nerfed in some way, it's super op. Even with Katniss and hitting plenty of shots I stand no chance. Cause the armour is too good and the damage is super high. I think maybe the protection should go down from IV to III. Or the damage should go down from V to IV or III. Cause otherwise people just constantly destroy me and I don't even have a chance of beating the Black Mamba. Same problem with other kits too, with hand to hand combat, the armour and damage is just too high imo.

MineJam

Retired Staff
Its been nerfed before, it could use a small nerf but I can kill black mambas in warrior so I don't think its a huge enough deal to bother with. Also lets just be honest 80% of people that use op kits aren't that good. They need an op kit after all.

Chickenrage249

They need an op kit after all.
Yeah, I use Shadow all the time, people get mad and are like "1v1 me warrior bro", new people say that I am a hacker, others say "Stop using OP kits", there is no rule against using OP kits. I need Shadow because I am hopeless at PvP xD

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Its been nerfed before, it could use a small nerf but I can kill black mambas in warrior so I don't think its a huge enough deal to bother with. Also lets just be honest 80% of people that use op kits aren't that good. They need an op kit after all.
Bc minejam your actually decent at pvp unlike me. But anyways I agree