• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock We broke skyblock

andrew louie

Skyblock is now broken kids...we have /fly. /feed. Ghast Spawners. Wither Skeleton Spawners. Tho the anti afk system might be good. All the commands and spawners you can now get is basically breaking it.

andrew louie

Skyblock is now broken kids...we have /fly. /feed. Ghast Spawners. Wither Skeleton Spawners. Tho the anti afk system might be good. All the commands and spawners you can now get is basically breaking it.
So I was wondering if we could make it more fair. I am gonna get hate...

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I disagree. Both /fly and /feed are EXTREMELY RARE PERKS which only a few people out of thousands currently have (In fact, so far only 4 players got it). Furthermore, if you think about it, /feed isn't something new since thanks to the MJ perk of not losing hunger when on island that has always been around since Sky Block was released, so the use of that command doesn't changes much things.
Regarding spawners, for most of them you can imitate their behavior by making yourself a mob farm, and for the more op ones like ghast spawner, the rarity of them compensates it a lot, similarly to how it happens with /fly.