• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Server Glitch?

_zoeyx

I'm not exactly sure where to post this but it is a question so I will put it here. Whenever I try to log onto the server it takes 5 mc restarts and 10 log in tries and whenever I do that all my friends see is me leaving and coming back on a few times. When I do get on there is a 95% chance that I can't type in /f bmsg because it says "Something Went Wrong". A few of my other friends have been having this trouble too. Any solutions?

cStella

Retired Staff
I have also been experiencing this problem since Sunday. I have seen other players discussing it in chat as well.

DeadlyKawaii

Same here. Every time I try to get on HHG it always takes like 2 minutes to "log in" and then it says I disconnected. Same with the /f bmsg

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
I haven't been able to log in on some days. And sometimes I have to type commands like /hub 2 or 3 times for it to actually work. So yeah I'm having issues too.

JakeIsBoss

I think they are trying to fix it with some proxy restarts but its not working. I have this issue aswell and once i have the video proof i shall post it to show the staff but for now i will wait for the server to come back up.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
- Moved to Bug Reports

This should be fixed now, if you are still experiencing it please comment below!