• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Zombie Glitch

ShrekKid69

Uh I Think There Something Wrong With The Zombie Kit Because Just A Second Ago When I Was Zombie I Could Spawn MILLIONS On Baby Zombies And It Lags The Arena So Someone Fix It Please. I Think It Only Works When Your Kirby Class.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
What do you mean "when I was zombie I could spawn millions of baby zombies.. I think it only works when you're Kirby class"?

Were you two classes at once? I'm not quite sure what you mean? Maybe a video would help?
Uh I Think There Something Wrong With The Zombie Kit Because Just A Second Ago When I Was Zombie I Could Spawn MILLIONS On Baby Zombies And It Lags The Arena So Someone Fix It Please. I Think It Only Works When Your Kirby Class.

Instructions unclear, template not followed.
image.jpeg

ShrekKid69

1. theres a template? 2. my videos dont work on forums 3. like since i bought kirby class and i was facing someone as a zombie and then i spawned millions of baby zombies somehow so i think its a glitch

Trenly

Admin
Admin
1) image.png

2) I see. I usually upload mine to YouTube and embed them

3) thanks for clarifying. I was a little confused

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Yes, upload to YouTube and then post the link...

A video to see exactly what happens would be very useful :)

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I tested this and could reproduce this bug. I'll definitely fix this soon!