• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

YT Channel Art

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
Can somebody make me a YT Channel Art? I don't know how and even if I look it up I still won't know how.

I want it to be like my mc skin sitting on oak logs with a minecraft night time in the back round. And in front of me there's a fire and a dog is sitting by me!

My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHz4-DLebg__oJIUAxXMbEQ (P.S I'm probably not gonna make videos, just playlists! If you need any playlists needed, I can make them for you! PM Me if you need playlists with some videos and subscribe!)

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Can somebody make me a YT Channel Art? I don't know how and even if I look it up I still won't know how.

I want it to be like my mc skin sitting on oak logs with a minecraft night time in the back round. And in front of me there's a fire and a dog is sitting by me!

My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHz4-DLebg__oJIUAxXMbEQ (P.S I'm probably not gonna make videos, just playlists! If you need any playlists needed, I can make them for you! PM Me if you need playlists with some videos and subscribe!)
I can't make you one because I don't have time, but I can tell you how to make one. So in my opinion the best ways of making Minecraft-themed banners are Photoshop and Mine-imator, if you're a beginner to photo editors like Photoshop, definitely try out Mine-imator, it's super easy to use. You'll learn everything you need in this video:
Here's the download link: http://www.stuffbydavid.com/mineimator
Remember, there is a watermark on the bottom right of your banner/animation, to remove the watermark, you simply go to their website and it's gonna ask you to donate, but you can always choose prefer not to donate and you can remove the watermark for free.

Hope this helped :)

ItzJinx

iiCrunch here to criticize again I see? I never took credit, and its considered modifying. I used some of my own edits in it besides just using a plain template, but you can say what you wish <3

iiCrunch

iiCrunch here to criticize again I see? I never took credit, and its considered modifying. I used some of my own edits in it besides just using a plain template, but you can say what you wish <3
alright, first of all i said #exposed? <----------------- see that is a question mark.

And you also said i came to criticize peoples thread. I haven't been on a thread for 5 weeks other then the 50$ coupon giveaway.

Aka thats not even a edit. You easily copy and paste it on paint or photoshop and type something with a fancy font.

ItzJinx

alright, first of all i said #exposed? <----------------- see that is a question mark.

And you also said i came to criticize peoples thread. I haven't been on a thread for 4 weeks other then the 50$ coupon giveaway.

Aka thats not even a edit. You easily copy and paste it on paint or photoshop and type something with a fancy font.

1. you edited that #exposed?, because it was #Exposed first lol
2. When I said criticize, I meant as in me, you've criticized me before lol.
3. It's an edit if you modify it (duh.)

iiCrunch

1. you edited that #exposed?, because it was #Exposed first lol
2. When I said criticize, I meant as in me, you've criticized me before lol.
3. It's an edit if you modify it (duh.)
1.)its true i edited #exposed but i put it before u replied beacause i knew something cheeky would happen. You can ask a staff to check when i edited if you're curious.
2.)still doesnt make sense i havent been on a thread for 5 weeks and I never criticized your work. Also a big question who are you?
3.)True sure ill let u have that. ------Barely a edit------

Last edited:

iiCrunch

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Omg guys stop, first of all, look carefully at this http://imgur.com/9Uxpv54 , there's a watermark on the bottom right also Novaskin lets people use their wallpapers so you don't have any copyright problems. Also iiCrunch , TotallyNotAustin only wanted to help, as long as he kept the Novaskin watermark, he's fine, everyone knows the wallpaper is from Novaskin. Also what's wrong with editing other wallpapers? I don't see what's wrong with it.

ItzJinx

honestly just thought it was fishy that you didnt post a link on how to do something that was so simple. So i thought you were taking credit. Also its not channel art xD, thats a background. You can tell cause it doesn't even fit in the channel art section on his channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHz4-DLebg__oJIUAxXMbEQ
iiCrunch Ik it doesn't fit :3, I meant to give him the picture for him to crop in there himself, I didn't think he would just throw it in there lol

iiCrunch

im off this thread. When theres a argument there is always going to be people taking sides. and duke got his "channel art" and thats all.