• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Worst Gift?

ItsSheep

Retired Staff
Hi all! :)
I thought I'd start a silly little thread about one of these

- The worst gift you have ever given
- The worst gift you have ever received
- What you want this Christmas

Feel free to leave 1 of these (or more) in replies
I'll go first.

- When I was 5, I wanted to give my Granny something for Christmas. Obviously, since I was 5, I hadn't bought her one (duh), So I grabbed a toy DONKEY from my toy box. I had been learning about animals and wrote "this is a (real word for baby donkey)" (grammar mistake intended, as that is what i wrote) on a sticky note and taped it to it's backside... why, younger me, why? She ended up laughing it off and got me a DS that Christmas ^-^

- I have this Uncle that I don't speak to much, so he hadn't got a clue what I was into or what to get me for Christmas. So, he ended up buying me barbie dolls and when my mother said something about it he said, and I quote: "I thought he was... special". My Mother went red in the face and just told me to open my next Present xD

- For this Christmas, I'm getting a basketball and I haven't told my parents, but I want another stealth game ^-^. I'm addicted to Hitman: Absolution. It's just so diverse and deep and I love it :p
Just kidding, all I want for Christmas is to beat Unitus in a 1v1... or chipotle... mmm... chipotle sounds nice.

(Also) If you don't celebrate Christmas, just do gifts in general :p

Last edited:

_Link

I don't celebrate Christmas but we all know 1 of the gifts are gonna be the same Lynx Africa deodorant set we get every year, can any1 relate?

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
"worst" christmas for me was a few years ago when my family came over to my house they all brought me gag gifts like toilet paper from my pantry with some chocolate smeared on it to look like poop, a bottle of chocolate syrup straight outta my fridge, a monopoly box that is empty I have sitting in my closet full of junk, empty batteries, etc.
it was funny tho