• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Declined Wood home

Greenluigi2

Hello i have build this small skywars island i hope you like.

2018-08-01.png

2018-08-01.png

2018-08-01.png

2018-08-01.png

2018-08-01.png

2018-08-01.png

2018-08-01.png

Here is where you would start how ever i am think of this being a 6 player map. 1st off this is what the houses would look like but they would be in the other wood colors. There are 3 chest one up stairs and one down and there is one out side when my head is.

2018-08-01.png

2018-08-01.png

2018-08-01.png

2018-08-01.png

2018-08-01.png

2018-08-01.png

Here is the middle it is a stone tower with 4 chest BUT ALSO under the ladders there is a room with one more chest how ever its a trap the chest will triger tnt under and explode

2018-08-01.png

2018-08-01.png

And last off here is my last island this is a small little island that would have 4 all around the middle

I hope you liked it if you want to see more this is on my 3rd plot on creative

-Greenluigi2

Chickenrage249

It’s a good start imo. Needs maybe a little more creative thought and more detail. However, with more detail, and slighty larger structures (the semi-mid islands seem to be fine though), it would make a pretty nice map! I think a different name would be better though, but it’s a nice start. This is honestly what I think, of course I haven’t reached expert level of building in MC, but I’m sure this is what most people would say

Trenly

Admin
Admin
As Chickenrage said, it needs a bit more creative thought and detail. The islands are quite small, and the houses are very very basic. Although having simple maps is not a bad thing, ones which play easily yet still have a lot of detail are much better. However, I would like to mention that wooden houses with a stone tower in the middle is not that unique of a theme. Maps which are unique stand a much better chance of being added as they arent 'competing' with the other maps. As an example, take a look at the map "Imaginations" which is currently in skywars:
2017-11-10_14.44.01.png

Notice that it has wooden houses, and although the center is not a stone tower, it would still be considered a similar map.