• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games Wolves

_Link

As you see in some chests, you obtain bones. I doubt people use this to make leather look white so it looks like iron, there is no other use.

I would like wolf spawn eggs to be in care packages so you're able to tame them with the bones from the chests. Don't see any point of bones in SG other than that. It's not overpowered at all and can be helpful. Just a small suggestion, feel free to add/criticise :).

Trenly

Admin
Admin
As you see in some chests, you obtain bones. I doubt people use this to make leather look white so it looks like iron, there is no other use.

I would like wolf spawn eggs to be in care packages so you're able to tame them with the bones from the chests. Don't see any point of bones in SG other than that. It's not overpowered at all and can be helpful. Just a small suggestion, feel free to add/criticise :).
Bones can be turned into bonemeal, which you can use to grow food

_Link

Other than Futuristic city and Drybone Valley I don't really see much dirt for when it can be used. (maps that are actually played)