• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

WHY CANT I JOIN!!!

GoldenWalker14

I cant join!! And this is also for other servers D: :( :cry: :?: It says this when i try to join any server :shock: :cry: :shock:

Attachments

• 2013-09-21_10.14.42.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 548
I Hate When That Happens. I Have Nothing, Seriously Nothing To Do! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
It Was Probably A Server Error Over At Mojang. Idk Why Though, Maybe They Were Testing Something??
Anyways, I Just Logged On To Steam, Started To Play Portal 2, And BAM! No More Boredom For THIS Gamer :)

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
bigbang235 said:
Nobody cares Zombienoob172
ive about had it with you and itzmenick on the fourms wineing and nagging to people like zombiemaniac; BE SILENT, YOUR AFFINITY TO ANNOY ME IS GETTING AGGRAVATING :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
bigbang235 said:
lol first of all ricemaster everything started when people were raging at me because im a boss and they are dumb so i dont know why you are yelling at me and zombienoob i see your holding rice's hand
1st of all you cant win 2nd you arent 'boss' not even close; 3rd can you just be silent and stop being such a helpless small child
dont even bother to respond; all i see in the fourms is your name being the last post; BE SILENT AND STOP HAVING THE AFFINITY TO ANNOY ME IT IS A ROAD YOU DONT WANT TO TRAVEL DOWN