1. We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
    Dismiss Notice

Who is the oldest active player?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CreeperWert, Aug 20, 2019.

1. CreeperWert

CreeperWert New Member

I’ve been wondering this for a while. What account (non-staff or -builder) is the oldest on the server that has played in the past year? I know I’ve been on the server since June 1st, 2014, and yes, the old hub was pretty good.

Check how old your account is by asking a staff member about your join date.

And, if you do have an active account older than mine, please comment.

Btw, I just created my forums account, please don’t think I’m lying about the join date. Also, please don’t lie about your join date.

-Creeper

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
  2. Trenly

Trenly Admin and HHGN Build Team Leader Admin

I would think Zainos is probably the oldest player still active, but most people don't count him. I joined in October of 2012, and I know there are a couple other OGs who still play, but I don't know when all of them joined.

TrashcanTristan likes this.
  3. TrashcanTristan

TrashcanTristan Active Member

I joined somewhere mid 2013 on the account I used prior to this one. I wouldn't consider myself an active player though as I typically quit Minecraft every year until I enjoy the game again. However I still keep up with everyone I've met in the community throughout the years.

4. michalthekid

michalthekid Trusted Member

Not too active at the moment, planning on returning as soon as i get familiar with the new school and all. Joined somewhere late 2013, definitely not one of the oldest players but still longer than you lol