• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Where is Cops and Robbers?!?!

cobracon

Hey guys, it's cobracon2 here. I can't remember my old accounts password so yeah :p. But, I've been waiting like what, 2 months now? And there still hasn't been Cops and Robbers gamemode! You did a poll, and promised it to us. I am furious right now because of you guys not adding it yet. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: !!!!!

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Reasons why Cops and Robbers take so much time to be released:
1- its a complex game-mode which plugin takes thousands hours to make and has thousands of lines of code... We are still working on it...
2- Its mandatory to have a voice communication system in the server before adding cops n robbers because the idea is to be talking with the cops/robbers while playing instead of chatting (that would be very boring). We are also working in adding a Teamspeak 3 Server to Happy Hunger Games to be released with cops n robbers...
3- Although there are already 3 cops n robbers arenas made, we still want to put some unique arenas to the server. And as they are big, we will take more time building arenas too, sorry!
I hope you understood all the work we have to do to release cops n robbers and why we are taking so much time!
Thank you

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
masterfireheart said:
zainos said:
Reasons why Cops and Robbers take so much time to be released:
1- its a complex game-mode which plugin takes thousands hours to make and has thousands of lines of code... We are still working on it...
2- Its mandatory to have a voice communication system in the server before adding cops n robbers because the idea is to be talking with the cops/robbers while playing instead of chatting (that would be very boring). We are also working in adding a Teamspeak 3 Server to Happy Hunger Games to be released with cops n robbers...
3- Although there are already 3 cops n robbers arenas made, we still want to put some unique arenas to the server. And as they are big, we will take more time building arenas too, sorry!
I hope you understood all the work we have to do to release cops n robbers and why we are taking so much time!
Thank you
Dude It Probably Takes Thousands Of Hours To Program Microsoft Word Or Maybe Program A Semi-Minor Video Game. People Can Make Mods In 90 Hours (Like ichun With Hats And Morph Mods!) Ever Heard Of Modjam?
U don't even know what the word "program" means, so please ****. Also, we have a life, people that do mods in 90 hours don't...