• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

What The Heck Is This?!.. Is This A Scam???

Fourzies

Trusted Member
Ew windows... Come to the Silver side! We have APPLES!!!!! xD
tht was vry punny, but how mny apples can Steve Apples pick if there were no more apples to operate his mac? TRICK QUESTION THE ANSWER IS ILLUMaINATI: there are 7 3 letter words, 7-3=4 Steve Apples is one person- 4-1=3 3 sides in a triangle, PC MASTER RACE CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!11111!!

Jacky708

tht was vry punny, but how mny apples can Steve Apples pick if there were no more apples to operate his mac? TRICK QUESTION THE ANSWER IS ILLUMaINATI: there are 7 3 letter words, 7-3=4 Steve Apples is one person- 4-1=3 3 sides in a triangle, PC MASTER RACE CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!11111!!
Um wow mind blown!!!!!!!!!

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Ew windows... Come to the Silver side! We have APPLES!!!!! xD
An apple a day keeps the doctor away! That's bad!
If you break your arm you cry in pain and then get a ruined arm because it can't heal properly.
Come to the windows size!

MysticMusician

I'm surprised apple doesn't have some kind of virus scanner thing already on it. I have windows, and it has windows defender so I can virus scan at least.

Kaios

Retired Staff
Mac has built in FireWall. It prevents viruses VERY well vut doesn't get rid of it.
This doesn't necisarilly sound like a 'virus' it sounds like an 'add on' that was added to your Safari preferences via downloaded program which you may have downloaded unintentionally- like say you are looking at a minecraft texture pack and you click a button that says 'download' yet it does nothing (so you think) but in reality it's not the true download button but an add that does some crud to your computer. You can check in your Safari precernces and check for anything 'iffy'. Otherwise go through your recently downloaded programs (Mac does this often with Minecraft mods) and uninstall them (then if you are really wanting the texture pack mod etc. download it from a more reliable website.) This is my advice for you I don't really know what else to do but I will research this. Jacky708

Last edited:

Jacky708

Mac has built in FireWall. It prevents viruses VERY well vut doesn't get rid of it.
This doesn't necisarilly sound like a 'virus' it sounds like an 'add on' that was added to your Safari preferences via downloaded program which you may have downloaded unintentionally- like say you are looking at a minecraft texture pack and you click a button that says 'download' yet it does nothing (so you think) but in reality it's not the true download button but an add that does some crud to your computer. You can check in your Safari precernces and check for anything 'iffy'. Otherwise go through your recently downloaded programs (Mac does this often with Minecraft mods) and uninstall them (then if you are really wanting the texture pack mod etc. download it from a more reliable website.) This is my advice for you I don't really know what else to do but I will research this. Jacky708
Thanks Kaios I appreciate the help :)

___Barney___

Do what Ron Swanson did.
GnOPGBt.gif
O...M...G... xD

I have a Mac also and if it is a virus you can always get sophos anti-virus, which is an anti virus program that works really well for macs but I am not sure if it costs anything. Also try not to download or go on those websites that say something like this is unsafe for you mac are you sure you want to procced. I don't think I helped very much but those are the things I try.

Jacky708

I have a Mac also and if it is a virus you can always get sophos anti-virus, which is an anti virus program that works really well for macs but I am not sure if it costs anything. Also try not to download or go on those websites that say something like this is unsafe for you mac are you sure you want to procced. I don't think I helped very much but those are the things I try.
It kind of helped. Thanks :)