• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

What The Heck Is This?!.. Is This A Scam???

Jacky708

vuCln3N.png
This has been showing up on every website I go on.

MysticMusician

uh try doing a virus scan on your computer, see if it finds anything. If it does find something have it try to clean the virus. If that doesn't work then...well you have an issue

SAFollis

Trusted Member
You need a virus protection. If you don't have one, you should get one before you get more viruses. Then you'll want to do a virus scan once you get a program like that. Some will ask you what to do, just remove all viruses

Jacky708

uh try doing a virus scan on your computer, see if it finds anything. If it does find something have it try to clean the virus. If that doesn't work then...well you have an issue
You need a virus protection. If you don't have one, you should get one before you get more viruses. Then you'll want to do a virus scan once you get a program like that. Some will ask you what to do, just remove all viruses
How do i do a virus scan? And how can I get virus protection?

MysticMusician

Well depending on the computer you have you may have Windows Defender on it, which can do virus scans. If you don't, you should talk to your parents about getting a virus protection system like Norton or AVG or McAfee or something.

Jacky708

Well depending on the computer you have you may have Windows Defender on it, which can do virus scans. If you don't, you should talk to your parents about getting a virus protection system like Norton or AVG or McAfee or something.
I have a mac

Jacky708

this is the first time I have EVER seen a Mac get a virus. Go to system settings and turn your firewall on. If it's ofg that's probably why you have gotten a virus.
What is ofg? O just turned it on and it did nothing

Jacky708

Not sure. I've only had windows and my dad has a linux (Which I'm really in-experienced at xD) :(
If your parents know about computers try to ask them
Okay, thanks for the help. Wish me luck to get rid of this STUPID virus