• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

What mods are allowed on HHG?

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Hi, I was wondering, what mods are allowed on HHG? I know that OptiFine is, and I'm using it(just for purpose of taking away lag). I also want to use Better Sprinting and Too Many Items. Are these mods allowed? And what will happen if I use a mod that's not allowed? Thanks! ^_^

Last edited:

Zelistra

Trusted Member
"etc"... What if I use a mod that's not allowed? Will I be banned? I'm trying to follow the server rules but want to use some mods... :p

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
-_- apparently there's a mod every u can block hit like 1.7 in 1.8. Apparently that's allowed
I will say on that, I do have the mod. However because its 1.8 it doesn't actually do anything, it just makes the animation on your screen look different, it can be part of the labymod or as a separate mod like I have, it just looks nicer on the whole and for me its easier to pvp with.

iiCrunch

I will say on that, I do have the mod. However because its 1.8 it doesn't actually do anything, it just makes the animation on your screen look different, it can be part of the labymod or as a separate mod like I have, it just looks nicer on the whole and for me its easier to pvp with.
Yeah its laby

Last edited:

Nootch

Trusted Member
"Pretty sure..." "Probably"
They don't know the answer. Don't listen to those people who say those words. No offense xD
Just wait for a staff member to clarify it up for you, if no staff really replies with the answer you can pm Zainos