• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

What is wrong with society.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuut

Trusted Member
I also agree, this generation needs to grow thicker skin. Sometimes people get mad over the things i say to. BUT, there was no reason to say the things you said in that manner. Like, who would it hurt to simply say "I don't really like this map", rather than "this map makes me want to stick a fork in my eyes." Also next time, if your going to call me out, tag me.

Last edited:

ImTea

Retired Staff
iTut get called out boi.

I saw what this was APPARENTLY about. Honestly, not to bring it up, I agree with Trenly, it was obviously a joke. But I also agree with yo, Tut, saying it was a bit uncalled for. But let's be real, Trenly wasn't even the first to say anything, and it wasn't about suicide, like someone else's was *cough* Mayonaizze *cough* ( xD ) So idk if their is something else causing this or what, either way, I think we should all agree that it was kind of blown our of proportion, but I totally agree, this generation needs to grow some...

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
iTut get called out boi.

I saw what this was APPARENTLY about. Honestly, not to bring it up, I agree with Trenly, it was obviously a joke. But I also agree with yo, Tut, saying it was a bit uncalled for. But let's be real, Trenly wasn't even the first to say anything, and it wasn't about suicide, like someone else's was *cough* Mayonaizze *cough* ( xD ) So idk if their is something else causing this or what, either way, I think we should all agree that it was kind of blown our of proportion, but I totally agree, this generation needs to grow some...
I didn't say anything about suicide x3

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I also agree, this generation needs to grow thicker skin. Sometimes people get mad over the things i say to. BUT, there was no reason to say the things you said in that manner. Like, who would it hurt to simply say "I don't really like this map", rather than "this map makes me want to stick a fork in my eyes." Also next time, if your going to call me out, tag me.
I was making a general statement and happened to use you as an example. There was no intent to call you out on anything.

jullll

Everyone takes everything so serious.

One day, I was on a server, and I asked, "Anybody want to team? :)", and someone responded with "no k y s". I didn't even know this guy. Now, I wasn't even offending anyone, that was the first thing I said. It seems like every single thing someone says no matter what, someone or somebody HAS to go against it.

It's not about being 'salty'. No, it's not that I'm salty because I died, it's because you have to make fun of me for being 'bad at pvp'.

Yeah, Trenly. Society is messed up. They take everything so serious and just NEED to start an argument over every little thing, no matter what the situation is.

sunshinebabyy

Everyone takes everything so serious.

One day, I was on a server, and I asked, "Anybody want to team? :)", and someone responded with "no k y s". I didn't even know this guy. Now, I wasn't even offending anyone, that was the first thing I said. It seems like every single thing someone says no matter what, someone or somebody HAS to go against it.

It's not about being 'salty'. No, it's not that I'm salty because I died, it's because you have to make fun of me for being 'bad at pvp'.

Yeah, Trenly. Society is messed up. They take everything so serious and just NEED to start an argument over every little thing, no matter what the situation is.
I can relate to the pvp thing. xD

Anchezz

Trusted Member
I have not been reading all replies to this thread because tbh I can tell they're all crap since they all start with ''I agree with Trenly'', so I am just going to argue Trenlys original thread and take no notice to your replies.

First of all, are you dumb Trenly? Like seriously, are you actually special in some way? If I'm not wrong (which I'm not, because I checked it) you said in the Should kys be allowed thread that it was wrong to say 'kys' to someone because, and I quote: ''it can make people who are less stable than others feel deeply about considering to end their life [..]'' so in what way do you think this is anything different? You don't know if this person is less stable, yet you and Maja both said his build, a f****** BUILD, makes you wanna die. I don't even care if it was obvious that it was a joke, it doesn't make it okay, and you can call me, Xist, iTut and the builder idiotic as much as you want, but I don't think anyone should be prepared to get hurt online. Aren't we supposed to be able to go online without taking notice to the fact that we will probably get hurt? We should. It's people that you that makes the wrong decisions to hurt people. You all need to change. Would you say it's bigger peoples fault that they're not as skinny as the ideal says?

And second of all, it's against the rules. It counts as flaming, which is not allowed. Notice how it doesn't say ''flaming as a joke is allowed'' (since my forums is so slow I can't upload screenshots, but here's an explanation what flaming is http://imgur.com/aH2mt9y and if your content didn't invoke any emotions that I don't know what does)

And yes, there's a third part. I read someone saying a fork in the eye can't kill you? Are you a doctor? Have you tried? It can actually kill you. http://imgur.com/cD6yq0w

Edit: I just remembered Maja posting something (I think the kys thread) that we shouldn't allow certain things because the server is called HAPPY hunger games, meaning younger kids should be able to go on without weeing the worst. Well Maja, your ''critic'' to the 1v1 map just ruined the Happy in Happy Hunger Games. The double standards are too high+

sunshinebabyy

I hav
I have not been reading all replies to this thread because tbh I can tell they're all **** since they all start with ''I agree with Trenly'', so I am just going to argue Trenlys original thread and take no notice to your replies.

First of all, are you dumb Trenly? Like seriously, are you actually special in some way? If I'm not wrong (which I'm not, because I checked it) you said in the Should kys be allowed thread that it was wrong to say 'kys' to someone because, and I quote: ''it can make people who are less stable than others feel deeply about considering to end their life [..]'' so in what way do you think this is anything different? You don't know if this person is less stable, yet you and Maja both said his build, a f****** BUILD, makes you wanna die. I don't even care if it was obvious that it was a joke, it doesn't make it okay, and you can call me, Xist, iTut and the builder idiotic as much as you want, but I don't think anyone should be prepared to get hurt online. Aren't we supposed to be able to go online without taking notice to the fact that we will probably get hurt? We should. It's people that you that makes the wrong decisions to hurt people. You all need to change. Would you say it's bigger peoples fault that they're not as skinny as the ideal says?

And second of all, it's against the rules. It counts as flaming, which is not allowed. Notice how it doesn't say ''flaming as a joke is allowed'' (since my forums is so slow I can't upload screenshots, but here's an explanation what flaming is http://imgur.com/aH2mt9y and if your content didn't invoke any emotions that I don't know what does)

And yes, there's a third part. I read someone saying a fork in the eye can't kill you? Are you a doctor? Have you tried? It can actually kill you. http://imgur.com/cD6yq0w

Edit: I just remembered Maja posting something (I think the kys thread) that we shouldn't allow certain things because the server is called HAPPY hunger games, meaning younger kids should be able to go on without weeing the worst. Well Maja, your ''critic'' to the 1v1 map just ruined the Happy in Happy Hunger Games. The double standards are too high+
I have mixed feeling about this but, you are mostly correct and I believe what you are saying stands for a greater justice shall I say. Yes, people are going to call names and make fun of you, but before you do start calling names, you should make sure or at least try to make sure that they are in a stable situation before anything goes on. So, ezpznoob, so far, you have the best reason to this "argument" or whatever it is.

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
In relation to everyone, who are opining as if all of society and people are bad, cruel and amusingly foolish, you are overcritical and very much incorrect. Please acknowledge the 1st person when posting, because these rants are very biased personal opinions, and do not reflect what society should be remembered by. I for one am proud of humanity's accomplishments. Even though life seems bleak we all keep on continuing to tomorrow and I believe that most of us gradually become better as each day passes by.

I'm disgusted by some people saying "oh yeah our generation is problematic, lets blame our society, and our peers" Blame yourself for the inconveniences you find in life, not everything can be given to you on a silver platter, and people's words don't need to meet your expectations, but they should meet some sort of standard guideline everyone can agree by. If someone's uncomfortable with what someone says, they have every right to be, however they should learn that 1 opinion or action doesn't reflect everyone's opinions or actions.

(Most of you don't realize this because you think you understand life after attending one English class where you learn biased philosophy rather then thinking for yourself and representing yourself) (Stop with the lame excuses that society sucks, your judging not perceiving, don't grow up close minded like our ancestors.)

Not everybody's nice in the world, most of us realize it by the age of 6, but somewhere while your growing up you must learn to accept reality, and you must learn that you only grow what you sow. You cannot blame society for problems created by individuals. You cannot blame people when you as oneself is the final judge of the world's outgoings.

I decided to put a dollar in the vending machine today. (My limited understanding of humanity in a nutshell)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I have not been reading all replies to this thread because tbh I can tell they're all **** since they all start with ''I agree with Trenly'', so I am just going to argue Trenlys original thread and take no notice to your replies.

Kys is a different topic entirely, and is much different than "This build is ****. It makes me want to stick a fork in my eye"

Also, you left out the part saying "It takes a tremendous force to apply that much pressure"
image.jpeg

There can be many definitions of flaming. I see you chose one that fits your argument, so let me choose one that fits mine.
image.jpeg
Using that definition, it was not specifically flaming. Since it was not a nasty or derisive argument.

SAFollis

Trusted Member

Wah hah hah hah
upload_2016-5-11_11-4-42.png

I don't think he said it shouldn't be allowed, he just said you probably shouldn't, but who cares?
Also, I checked the pages... that quote you posted wasn't in anything he said. He didn't even ever say 'end their life'.
Also, just stabbing a fork in your eye WON'T kill you, unless you stab it hard enough. Just like how if you stab someone with a spoon in the heart you can technically kill them. The only realistic way to die from stabbing yourself in the eye without shoving it in your eye extremely hard is from bleeding to death.

Now, I get it was sort of uncalled for for Trenly to say that, but did everyone in have to make such a big deal about it? Does it really matter? It's just a video game.
"I don't think anyone should be prepared to get hurt online"
What counts as getting hurt? Your feelings? Oh wow I'm soooo sad. Deal with it, and grow up. If you don't get hurt somewhere, you won't know what getting hurt is, and then more things will count as 'hurtful'. Look at some countries in Europe, it's illegal to say things that are deemed 'hateful' to certain religions, or even just 'hateful' in general (just waiting for 'ick I hate vanilla ice cream. *dials 911* HE SAID HE HATES VANILLA ICE CREAM ARREST HIM!'). In countries with Sharia law, they will kill you for it, if it's Islam.

Cookie

Trusted Member
Right. First of all, why did Sucide and self harming come into this? Trenly never mentioned that. Some people brought it in for no reason. Like, stop romanticizing a mental illness. It was irrelevant.

And second of all, to all the people saying stuff like"there was no point of this thread", "why do people Agree to this", then understand what Trenly was actually saying. He was expressing his opinion on the reason that people get butthurt on stupid topics. Not about people getting butthurt about issues. I, personally, thought he was telling nothing but the truth. It's okay if you disagree but don't call him "dumb", or that he thinks he's special.

just needed to say that before this thread gets locked.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Alright look, from a person that has suffered from this sort of stuff before. The internet CAN hurt people if you say the wrong things, and people should not have to go online on things with the fear that they will get hurt by someone. I mean seriously, why would the horror stories of people killing themselves because of online people be coming up if they didn't? I know, I may have said some rude and hurtful things to people before, but that's only because they themselves are being rude and hurtful, or/and have directly fired on me, so I fire back. There are a lot of people online who aren't emotionally stable, for example (And I know this may sound a bit like "Oh that's a load of rubbish, you're not" but there are people here that know why, which I wont explain, but they will know what I mean and can support this) I myself am not an emotionally stable person, its not from online that I am like it, but as some people already know, I can get upset and/or angry really quickly if someone says something that hurts, anywhere.
Wah hah hah hah
I don't think you should be laughing, fool. You're laughing here at someone who knows what they're talking about, which as I can see here with you laughing at what has been said, you clearly don't know, you best shut up.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Alright look, from a person that has suffered from this sort o f stuff before. The internet CAN hurt people if you say the wrong things, and people should not have to go online on things with the fear that they will get hurt by someone. I mean seriously, why would the horror stories of people killing themselves because of online people be coming up if they didn't? I know, I may have said some rude and hurtful things to people before, but that's only because they themselves are being rude and hurtful, or/and have directly fired on me, so I fire back. There are a lot of people online who aren't emotionally stable, for example (And I know this may sound a bit like "Oh that's a load of rubbish, you're not" but there are people here that know why, which I wont explain, but they will know what I mean and can support this) I myself am not an emotionally stable person, its not from online that I am like it, but as some people already know, I can get upset and/or angry really quickly if someone says something that hurts, anywhere.

I don't think you should be laughing, fool. You're laughing here at someone who knows what they're talking about, which as I can see here with you laughing at what has been said, you clearly don't know, you best shut up.
I don't know what I'm talking about? I was able to provide a reply to her arguments, and she didn't respond back. Also, before saying I am wrong, why am I wrong?

Stop defending your trashy online relationship (yes, that's the only reason you quoted me) and give valid reasons why I'm wrong and your 'girlfriend' is right.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
I don't know what I'm talking about? I was able to provide a reply to her arguments, and she didn't respond back. Also, before saying I am wrong, why am I wrong?

Stop defending your trashy online relationship (yes, that's the only reason you quoted me) and give valid reasons why I'm wrong and your 'girlfriend' is right.
Are you serious? Like really, are you actually serious? First of all, that's probably because she hasn't actually got round to responding back, or simply cant be bothered, both of which I would understand coming from a trashy individual like you. I have explained why you was wrong using myself as an example in what I originally put, if you didn't notice.

But more to the point, don't even think about throwing shade at what I have with her. Even if she wasn't, I would still back her up (Not defending, she doesn't need defence, especially to prove you wrong, who does?) because she does know what she's talking about, not even knowing her you could tell that she does. Infact, you've already done exactly what is wrong and is the subject in this thread, of saying things directed to hurt me, now you see what we mean? It just shows you're one of those people.

Oh, and if you try to throw shade on my relationship again, ill embarrass you here publicly to the point that you wont want to come back on here, just saying, and don't think I cant.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Are you serious? Like really, are you actually serious? First of all, that's probably because she hasn't actually got round to responding back, or simply cant be bothered, both of which I would understand coming from a trashy individual like you. I have explained why you was wrong using myself as an example in what I originally put, if you didn't notice.

But more to the point, don't even think about throwing shade at what I have with her. Even if she wasn't, I would still back her up (Not defending, she doesn't need defence, especially to prove you wrong, who does?) because she does know what she's talking about, not even knowing her you could tell that she does. Infact, you've already done exactly what is wrong and is the subject in this thread, of saying things directed to hurt me, now you see what we mean? It just shows you're one of those people.

Oh, and if you try to throw shade on my relationship again, ill embarrass you here publicly to the point that you wont want to come back on here, just saying, and don't think I cant.
were* defense* In fact* I'll*
Also you only quoted 'wah hah hah hah' of mine. You didn't respond to any of my points to make them invalid.

You really don't realize do you? It's a freaking game. Get over it. Someone says they hate you even though you don't know them? Too bad. Honestly, if you get sad from some person on the internet you don't even know in real life, you probably shouldn't be on the internet.

"Even if she wasn't, I would still back her up"
No... you really wouldn't have.

"she doesn't need defence, especially to prove you wrong, who does?"
Apparently she actually does need it because you did, heck you said you weren't defending her yet you clearly did!

"she does know what she's talking about"
Are you really so sure? Her points were quickly made invalid.

"Infact, you've already done exactly what is wrong and is the subject in this thread, of saying things directed to hurt me, now you see what we mean?"
I said it because the only reason you responded was to try and protect your girlfriend, which is utterly stupid when she couldn't provide good enough points.

"Oh, and if you try to throw shade on my relationship again, ill embarrass you here publicly to the point that you wont want to come back on here, just saying, and don't think I cant." Sorta doubt that from someone who can't even spell the words I'll and can't correctly, just saying.

"she hasn't actually got round to responding back, or simply cant be bothered" I'm sure that's the case when she was online multiple times after, well enough time to post a reply.

Cookie

Trusted Member
At the end of the day, I think we all know that some people are emotionally hurt from small things, being that person myself. I myself, have struggled through lots of topics people have bullied me about, or teased. The point is, in our hearts we are all loving people and I'm sure we can care about everyone as a community. No matter what we have said in the past or now, no one can argue that we've changed.

Let's just be much more of a happy community, DONT spread negativity, spread more love.

Now let's leave it here, and hopefully a staff will kindly lock this thread :) thank you.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
At the end of the day, I think we all know that some people are emotionally hurt from small things, being that person myself. I myself, have struggled through lots of topics people have bullied me about, or teased. The point is, in our hearts we are all loving people and I'm sure we can care about everyone as a community. No matter what we have said in the past or now, no one can argue that we've changed.

Let's just be much more of a happy community, DONT spread negativity, spread more love.

Now let's leave it here, and hopefully a staff will kindly lock this thread :) thank you.
_Smokescreen_

Status
Not open for further replies.