• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed WHAT HAPPENED

Mr_Incredibuz

What happened to vip world did did reset or set backcuz i had a big head collection on front and now its gone. i organized my chests in my masnion and they r all disorganized like before.indestructibuzz started editing his old mansion and all of the edits r gone :( :eek:
WHAT IS HAPPENING

Mr_Incredibuz

plz do something, every day or every 2 days vip world is rolledback and jusr=t yesterday cuz of rollback i lost 10 player heads worth 1 900k and lots and lots of potions
What is going on

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
1- I never rollbacked the world just because a mansion was on fire, I'm not as stupid as Handeril thinks.
2- I said before that mansions on fire were responsibility of the mansion's Owners because they shouldn't have made fireplaces due to fire spread was enabled... However, as this turned to be massive, I permanently disabled the FIRE SPREAD from the VIP WORLD! So, this won't happen again.
3- There are just two mansions griefed atm, all the rest were fixed. I'll fix those two mansions and all this problem will finally end.
4- The Rollbacks were because of a non-existing save-map plugin, that caused when the server were turned off and on, the world could suffer a little rollback. Howerver, this have been fixed in ALL SERVERS, as we added an automatic save world and backup plugin to all servers...

mcluck11

Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:30 am

Handeril

"Even though the same happened to me, serves you right.

Zain probably rollbacked because mcluck3 and Unimuspanet's mansions were mysteriously lit on fire.

Though, if you can, can you restore when they were on fire and just put out the fire itself?

Use worldedit and set the fire to air.

//set 51 air

The Epic!"

i NEVER go to my manshion and NEVER had a fire place so it might have been lightning because i NEVER had a fire place

Handeril

I didn't say you were stupid Zain, nor do I see you that way. I just didn't know what to think of it, was it griefing issues, the fires, etc.

Either way, you've resolved the issue, and everyone thanks you for it. (I'm quite sure)

Now I just have to move back into my house :|