• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

What do you think if me?

michalthekid

Trusted Member
Since you guys weren't so eager with my poll (why tho?) I decided to make your opinion in the comments! Also, hate comments are appreciated. :D

Mr_Incredibuz

I HATE U UR AN IDIOT. GET OUT OF THIS WORLD.....
Jk lol i just wanted to start of with a laugh.
I like u. Ur pretty nice and u rlly help others with there problems. U also take out time out of ur life to make ppl banners and stuff. so thx!
I have a question, why arnt u on the server much?

Mr_Incredibuz

whitedevil5000 said:
But seriously, why do you look down upon your self? I think everyone respects you. So stop acting like no one does. ;)
Agreed, but man, be on the server more often ur very active on forums but not the server :p

whitedevil5000

Mr_Incredibuz said:
whitedevil5000 said:
But seriously, why do you look down upon your self? I think everyone respects you. So stop acting like no one does. ;)
Agreed, but man, be on the server more often ur very active on forums but not the server :p
I'm on the server frequently. I have only seen you once, so maybe I should ask you why your not on the server a lot? lol

But recently your right, I have been less-active. One, I have stuff to do recently and I don't have time for Minecraft in the day anymore. (That wont last much longer) and the time I do, I have to split with a small survival/faction server that I am a staff member on. But I do spend time on the server, still. I mainly hang around SCBB, Sky Wars, Build It, and Mob Arena if I'm online. I don't do a lot of SG.

whitedevil5000

Oh, there wasn't much to misunderstand, it was just not implied very well. Now that I see it, before you mentioned it to MichaelTheKid, but then later you quoted me, and in the same message you asked how come I haven't been on a lot. Which would imply you were talking to me. ;)

michalthekid

Trusted Member
IT'S MICHAL NOT MICHEAL IS IT SO HARD TO REMEMBER?!

Also, I'm not on the server much cause I'm on holidays and the internet is crappy. Also, I go on the server pretty much each day so yeah....

Mr_Incredibuz

LOL just get like tribute, only 3 $ :p
Btw this doesnt go on this topic but somethings in vip shop is TOO over-priced.....