• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

What A Player Report should NOT look like!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTzOajs

Ban Zainos and MrAnnoyingCookie cause they were so swagalishious they swagged me out so hard and i think dats unfair!
Proof: Do I need proof? THEIR SWAG BEAT MY SWAG
#SWAG

Btw masterfireheart wanted me to do swag because of his response in "what a ban dispute should not look like!" and i kind of wanted to do swag for this too! and Zain before u move this General Discussion can u keep in player reports for a bit?

ALSO THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL PLAYER REPORT

Happy Pizazz and Rumble? -_-

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
BAN PIZZAZZ CAUSE THEY POOPED A PICKLE AND IT SOMEHOW GOT ON THEIR COMPUTER AND WROTE BAD THINGS ABOUT THIS AWESOME POST!
ALSO, BAN NICHOLAS CAGE FOR BEING BANGKOK DANGEROUS!
AND BAN YOURSELF BY UNBANNING THE BAN OF BANS AFTER BEING BANNED AND UNBANNED ABOUT BAN TIMES AND UNBAN TIMES.

iTzOajs

masterfireheart said:
BAN PIZZAZZ CAUSE THEY POOPED A PICKLE AND IT SOMEHOW GOT ON THEIR COMPUTER AND WROTE BAD THINGS ABOUT THIS AWESOME POST!
ALSO, BAN NICHOLAS CAGE FOR BEING BANGKOK DANGEROUS!
AND BAN YOURSELF BY UNBANNING THE BAN OF BANS AFTER BEING BANNED AND UNBANNED ABOUT BAN TIMES AND UNBAN TIMES.
LOL i was laughing so hard because i didnt know what this ment xD

michalthekid

Trusted Member
Guess what, oajs, it did survive. (Probably cause it's in the internet but Zain didn't know this until he shot the title on his computer xD [I'm not making fun of you Zain, just having a laugh ;) ])

Status
Not open for further replies.