• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Well.

7hAt0nEG1rL

Well, it's been awhile hasn't it, I had a lot of fun times on this server, truly. I barely got bullied, it was also around my first server too. Good times, good times. Though, I haven't been on minecraft in a while, same with HG, I've been trying to get on more, yet, everyone now has very ****** grammar, I can't. I can't do it, but, I remember one of the friends I had, ah, disappeared. Then, I have another friend, hhaku, who hasn't been on... For a year. Now that you think of it, they were my best friends. I loved them, and now they're gone, I swore I cried when my first friend left. I honestly still love this server, I really do, and I want to see my friends once more, yet I know that'll never happen.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Awe I remember when my first and best friend disappeared, last time I checked, last seen was January 17th, 2016, I cried too. Then all my friends from the beginning to mid 2016 left or got banned and those were my favorite times. I wish I could see my friends once more xd