• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

SCBB Waterfall Swamp

Omnisent

Trusted Member
2015-07-12_08.06.13.png
2015-07-12_08.06.25.png
2015-07-12_08.06.31.png
2015-07-12_08.06.37.png
2015-07-12_08.07.09.png
So I kept everything that was originally posted and revamped it, making it bigger and better!
There are now 2 waterfalls, more islands, and a weird wooden broken hut thingie to fit in with the "mysterious" theme of the map. So here are the new screenshots. Once again, you can see it at
/p h DekuScrubs
Thanks! Hope everyone likes it!

Last edited:

___Barney___

Yea...It is kinda small PLUS like Legolas (JK dont ban me) there is a map called Swamp and this reminds me of Forest Skywalk

Kaios

Retired Staff
Cptcreeper64! For real dude you should stop with the useless posts. If its already been said it doesn't need to be said again.... Please stop its filling the posts with useless spam posts.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
1- Take out shaders for screenshots please, they make the build look way better than it actually is.
2- I don't like the map, there's already a map made with exactly the same theme, please change it.
3- It really needs more detail, sorry
Anyway, Thank you very much for your submission!