• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Water | SG | Kit PvP | Skywars |

touh

Trusted Member
fj08fOP.png

This is Water. This is the team that is going to revive Clans and Teams. This is a PvP clan. So you have to have some skill.

Current members are as followed:

[Mockingjay]
Despki
[Peacekeeper]
Mqjor

[Default]
Fqithful_

1. 200 Kills
2. 65 Wins

1. 500 Kills
2. 50,000 EXP

No Skywars requirements.

Make fun of me all you want, teams are cool.
Use this format if you want to join:
IGN:
Do you have skype:
Which requirements do you meet:
Do I know you:
Potato:

ImTea

Retired Staff
IGN:T3A
Do you have skype:Yes boi
Which requirements do you meet:Da Kitpvp one.
Do I know you:I hope so babes.
Potato: Potaatu

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
IGN: MC_ProYT
Do you have skype: Ofc! i sent a request to u a while ago but u never accepted xD
Which requirements do i meet: all of them except the sg wins.. i am 15 under the requirement ._.
Do u kno me: OFC
Potato: Brotato

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
x_x
Basically you make a word off of potato?
basically, a potato is a rare species made up out of a combination of both a mouse, and a computer charger. there are some little krabby patty formulas that i cannot put in here becuz mr. krabs will kill me cuz he may think im plankton *lenny*

Zelistra

Trusted Member
basically, a potato is a rare species made up out of a combination of both a mouse, and a computer charger. there are some little krabby patty formulas that i cannot put in here becuz mr. krabs will kill me cuz he may think im plankton *lenny*
Rare species, wut species like wut type of stuff? xd

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I wanna join ._. I wanna join a clan/team like so bad but I suck at pvp ;-

Oh wait I only need 198 more SG kills, 65 more wins, 187 more PvP kills, and 49,647 more exp yay....

.-. Just lemme join a clan/team I'm a loner