• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Vote 2 Is Not Working For Me

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
The last 2 days I have voted on the second voter thing and my total has not gone up on the list but it still says that I cant vote again until tomorrow. I have waited 10 minutes as it says to update but it sill says I have 8 votes rather than 10, also I checked my spelling for it and it still didn't work properly, please help.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
That's what I mean. I do that and it comes up on the thing at the end, but when I look on the list for the amount of votes im still on 8 votes, when now I should be on 11.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Are you sure you are writing your name CaSe SeNsItIvE?

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Its working now, but is there any way that you could check and see that I have voted with a certain difference, it would be round about the same name and its kinda unfair that im missing out on votes that could mean me losing even though I have voted? Im pretty sure it was CaSe SeNsItIvE, because my two capitals for XV and S where put in there, and _ was instead of -.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Sorry but there's no way to do that, you'll have to vote again :(

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
So you're saying that Ive lost the voting, cant you just add 2 onto my total when you come to add up all the votes at the end of the month?