• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Skywars Volcanic - 8 Player Map

Do you like this map?

• No

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • DEFINITELY NOT MC_PROYT DONT EVEN TRY YOU TRY TO HARD

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • OFC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Heyo! I'm back with another SkyWars map that is obviously getting declined, but I should at least try!

Tbh, I dont rlly want this map to get declined so please leave feedback so i can work on it! :D

This is an 8 player map made completely by MC_ProYT in about 3 hours!

Here's a video showcasing this map:

This map is NOT located on the server, for it is located on my private server! If the map gets accepted, I will pm iiJam!

Hope it gets accepted! Please leave feedback!

Tuut

Trusted Member
This looks like a very cool map though it would look pretty cool if you put a house on it

LOVE THAT SONG what's it called?
I agree, this map is somewhat cool, but it would be, in my opinion, a good map if it had some sort of house. Also, use more slabs to add detail to the volcano. Good luck!

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
I agree, this map is somewhat cool, but it would be, in my opinion, a good map if it had some sort of house. Also, use more slabs to add detail to the volcano. Good luck!
there wouldnt be that much room for a house, unless I made one on the tiny islands to add a bit more detail..

i totally forgot about slabs and stairs detailing! Thanks for reminding me!

and thinks for the luck :]

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
This is a pretty neat map. I like the addition of houses and slabs.
And I'm glad you added more islands, rather than just the eight that players spawn on, and one in the middle . It adds more if a battle ground.
I personally would of made the points at the peak of each island a bit pointier, but I think I'm just nit-picking.
I like the concept of the map, and it has acceptable detail.
Congratulations, this map has been accepted.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
This is a pretty neat map. I like the addition of houses and slabs.
And I'm glad you added more islands, rather than just the eight that players spawn on, and one in the middle . It adds more if a battle ground.
I personally would of made the points at the peak of each island a bit pointier, but I think I'm just nit-picking.
I like the concept of the map, and it has acceptable detail.
Congratulations, this map has been accepted.
NO WAY THIS IS NOT ACTUALLY HAPPENING YOUR KIDDING, RIGHT? WOT JUST HAPPENED?! HAS THE WORLD GONE MAD?!?!?!? Wait, so iiJam, should i add the houses and the slabs to every other island? When im done should i pm you with the download link? id wat to do im 2 excited rn!!

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
NO WAY THIS IS NOT ACTUALLY HAPPENING YOUR KIDDING, RIGHT? WOT JUST HAPPENED?! HAS THE WORLD GONE MAD?!?!?!? Wait, so iiJam, should i add the houses and the slabs to every other island? When im done should i pm you with the download link? id wat to do im 2 excited rn!!
Yes please!

BecomingIssie

Heyo! I'm back with another SkyWars map that is obviously getting declined, but I should at least try!

Tbh, I dont rlly want this map to get declined so please leave feedback so i can work on it! :D

This is an 8 player map made completely by MC_ProYT in about 3 hours!

Here's a video showcasing this map:

This map is NOT located on the server, for it is located on my private server! If the map gets accepted, I will pm iiJam!

Hope it gets accepted! Please leave feedback!
How do you add music to your vids?

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
Not bad, Lots of cover make bows hard to use, However Whoever Camps/Ender pearls imo could win this map everytime.

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
You gotta build to a camper only to get knocked off however, this map will be hard to build to islands, because of projectile camping. Islands are also closer, so it may take less time to get to other islands, however it will also be easier to hit players with projectiles. Punch bows especially will anyone easily on here.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
You gotta build to a camper only to get knocked off however, this map will be hard to build to islands, because of projectile camping. Islands are also closer, so it may take less time to get to other islands, however it will also be easier to hit players with projectiles. Punch bows especially will anyone easily on here.
have u seen the other maps? theres this 1 map where the islands are TOUCHING!! its like a 24 player map and the islands r 1 block apart!! the islands are also tiny.. so yah

Tuut

Trusted Member
Wouldn't islands that are closer make it easier to kill campers. Because imo, many skywars maps have islands that are way too far apart.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Congrats MC_ProYT
thanks <3

also, thanks to all those other ppl that i have seen in-game telling me congrats <3 i knew i could do it! prepare for more maps! *the next day* declined, declined, and guess wot? accepted! lelz jk declined noob u made 1 accepted map, u cant make another noob!