• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Parkour Unlocking Parkours

MeeperMeeper

I feel like you should be able to unlock parkours. I think this because there are some people like me who want to finish all the parkours in HHG but don't want to have to buy them. What if instead of just handing out free parkours to people you made it a challenge though? Like maybe you finish the parkours you have unlocked and then you unlock the next set or the next rank's parkours. Or maybe you could do something like you have to get a certain time on a certain parkour to be able to unlock some more parkours. I don't know exactly but I think it would be a nice addition. I am nearing the end of all the no-rank parkours and I'm sure others are too. I think those of us that are agree with me and think this too. Thank you for reading and I understand if you don't agree with this.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
You can vote, if you vote every day you'll probably get #1 and it takes 3 months to go from default to MJ (but you can't get Panem) http://www.happy-hg.com/vote/

Also there are monthly giveaways (first time they gave away 3 Panem ranks), supposedly