• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

SCBB Underwater - Scbb Map

Omnisent

Trusted Member
2015-07-20_17.12.02.png
Here's a map that I decided to make when BloopersQuacksMC suggested this to me, so thanks!
THINGS TO NOTE: 1. The water at the bottom instantly kills you
2. You can see this yourself at /p h DekuXenox
3. The entrance is on the top of the sphere, and is pretty obvious, so unless you're blind you can find your way inside.
4. (EDIT) After making the roof higher, I added seaweed on the bottom so it's a bit easier to go around :)
Anyways, hope you all like it!

Last edited:

Kaios

Retired Staff
The roof makes it impossible to jump from platform to platform. You'll hit your head when double jumping. Maybe raise it?

lllllllllll

I wouldn't use a sphere or an outline to this, scbb maps should be open for knock-back classes. If anything, make it open, use your whole plot also to make it more spaced out. Limiting yourself to small spaces for building is not a good thing to do.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
^True.
The idea is very good, and I like the block selection and the look of the seaweed and all.

But might make it a bit more open and wide. It would be good to make the main islands lower, and not just at the top of the map :)