• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Declined Underwater Parkour |RiriIsMyShovel & iiZqck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our parkour we build is underwater based. Come visit it at /p h RiriIsMyShovel 3
Difficulty: Medium
Length: Short
Name: Underwater
Thanks!

Attachments

• Parkour.PNG
    Parkour.PNG
    537.3 KB · Views: 748

pofoproud

Trusted Member
I like map a lot but i think that the borders of it are too w/ed u can obviously see that its just //sphere (blocks including air) but i do really like the fish and the parkouring itself and the blocks used in the parkour... i also think the border should be a bit higher but then again it might mess up bits of ur map.. but overall theres a lot more pros than cons so i love ur map and hope it gets accepted <3

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
I really love the feeling of this Map and the way you've approached the underwater theme, I'll make sure to check it out in person tomorrow and test it out. :)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I like the feeling of the map, and an underwater theme is neat. There is a bit of a claustrophobic feel in some areas of the map, but overall it isn't bad. The borders could really benefit from some smoothing, since as others have mentioned it is quite obviously worldedited. The fish are only 2d and seem a bit like pixelart but still have character. What really turns me off is the part where you parkour on the skulls. It just seems like it has a bit of laziness as there could have easily been a more detailed parkour section there. Im sorry but your map has been declined, I would certainly love to see some improvements and a resubmission though!!

ImTea

Retired Staff
I really like it. I played it and it's a smooth, easy parkour! The texture pack doesn't give it justice imo.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
~=+=~
I've just been through the Parkour, there are 2 things I'd like to say about it:

I agree with Trenly on the head Parkour part, they do seem very random, maybe change them to jumping on seaweed or coral (just something more that shows off the map even better)

The iron bar Parkour part is very random too. It just seems like you've ran out of ideas at the end, maybe having vine parkour or something near the end? Could show seaweed. Or, even better, water parkour would make more sense as the whole point of the Map is to be under the sea.

Hope you like my comments and suggestions. :)
~=+=~

I like map a lot but i think that the borders of it are too w/ed u can obviously see that its just //sphere (blocks including air) but i do really like the fish and the parkouring itself and the blocks used in the parkour... i also think the border should be a bit higher but then again it might mess up bits of ur map.. but overall theres a lot more pros than cons so i love ur map and hope it gets accepted <3
Do you have any ways I can improve it?

Status
Not open for further replies.