• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

"UmG HaXkOr! You're hitting me from 6 blocks away!"

ImTea

Retired Staff
I've seen it all the time. ALL DA NOOBS OUT HERE THINKING THIS PVP 'N AUCH IS EASY!!! Nah fam... well maybe... :3

"How u du dat?!?": Basically, you get close to your intended target, start hitting your target, then follow these rules...

Do you have Speed II?
Yes: Tap w quickly while holding your sprint key, or find other ways, slower or faster depending on your ping.

No: Tap w at about 1-3 taps per second. This should be suitable for any ping.

And remember, if you get knocked out of your combo, DONT CONTINUE TAPPING W!! This will most likely ruin your chances of getting another combo...

" What elz du I du 2u bee a pvp God?!?!1one!": Practice, I guess :p
Many people think they are going to go on big servers that are pvp based and rek house. NAH. You've gotta take the loss, keep fighting, don't get angry, etc etc. If you are really serious, look up tips on YouTube or Google. Obviously I'm not your best source for sick pvp action, but I'd say I'm better than average... At least on HHG :p

"Autosoopr!": No, it's called hotkeying... It's honestly not that hard unless you have small hands. You swing your sword right? So do that, then keep swinging OK? Got it? Alright cool. Now, continue to swing and hit the number corresponding to the soup you want, let's say 2. Then stop swinging, right click, hit q, then hit 1 again to go back to your sword. Try to do this as fast as possible without dropping your sword or a full soup. You'll get better with practice.
Have small hands? Change the keys so that instead of hitting 9 then all the way back to 1, change 9 to let's say v, so you can just hit v, which is much closer to the movement keys, wasd...

Gl HF! If it is rambly or doesn't make sense sorry! One, I'm on my tablet. Two, I just thought of this... And three, I'm bad. :p

(Edit: I'll probably make a less jumbled/easier to follow Tut tomorrow or the next day, !maybe with some videos as well...)

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I've seen it all the time. ALL DA NOOBS OUT HERE THINKING THIS PVP 'N AUCH IS EASY!!! Nah fam... well maybe... :3

"How u du dat?!?": Basically, you get close to your intended target, start hitting your target, then follow these rules...

Do you have Speed II?
Yes: Tap w quickly while holding your sprint key, or find other ways, slower or faster depending on your ping.

No: Tap w at about 1-3 taps per second. This should be suitable for any ping.

And remember, if you get knocked out of your combo, DONT CONTINUE TAPPING W!! This will most likely ruin your chances of getting another combo...

" What elz du I du 2u bee a pvp God?!?!1one!": Practice, I guess :p
Many people think they are going to go on big servers that are pvp based and rek house. NAH. You've gotta take the loss, keep fighting, don't get angry, etc etc. If you are really serious, look up tips on YouTube or Google. Obviously I'm not your best source for sick pvp action, but I'd say I'm better than average... At least on HHG :p

"Autosoopr!": No, it's called hotkeying... It's honestly not that hard unless you have small hands. You swing your sword right? So do that, then keep swinging OK? Got it? Alright cool. Now, continue to swing and hit the number corresponding to the soup you want, let's say 2. Then stop swinging, right click, hit q, then hit 1 again to go back to your sword. Try to do this as fast as possible without dropping your sword or a full soup. You'll get better with practice.
Have small hands? Change the keys so that instead of hitting 9 then all the way back to 1, change 9 to let's say v, so you can just hit v, which is much closer to the movement keys, wasd...

Gl HF! If it is rambly or doesn't make sense sorry! One, I'm on my tablet. Two, I just thought of this... And three, I'm bad. :p

(Edit: I'll probably make a less jumbled/easier to follow Tut tomorrow or the next day, !maybe with some videos as well...)
So confusing for me xD