• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

UHC Uhc Versions

JaltersThighGap

Being an avid uhc player, I really liked it when hhg introduced it.however, I was dissapointed to find that it wasn't as popular as I hoped. I think new gamemodes besides vanilla can be inrtoduced, uhc basically means no regen except golden apples or player heads, but vanilla isn't the only gamemode, uhc servers have multiple gamemods that could make it fun

Examples: cutClean- food and ores drop the cooked version, such as when you mine iron ore it dropped an iron ingot or cooked chicken instead of raw when you kill one

ENDERDRAGON rush-this gamemode takes a bit more skill. Originally made by the mindcrack member guude (creator of uhc)this gamemode has an end portal at 0,0 missing 3 eye of enders,meaning nether is included. You have to be the first to kill the ENDERDRAGON or be the last team standing.

Triple ores- when you mine an ore,you get three times the normal amount, making it go quick.

Blood diamonds-for every diamond you take half a heart, making diamonds riskier.

Some of these shouldn't include shrinking borders, however, cuz of the sheer fact that it takes a lot of time

SAFollis

Trusted Member
1. I like the enderdragon idea, but those should be more rare.
2. Sethbling made uhc. Guude just made it a pvp gamemode

JaltersThighGap

Cut clean does not equal speed uhc, speed uhc means you chop down all logs above you when you chop a tree, perm speed,nightvision,and haste, 15 minutes and a 200 x 200 border and cut cleanCut clean can be it's own game mode in itself just make it one hour speed UHChas many more aspects than just cut clean

These are just different variants of UHC in general

If you look at any reddit or Twitter games or you tubers that played UHC then you can see that these are common games

Last edited by a moderator:

Anchezz

Trusted Member
Yes, but it's similar to Speed UHC. And also - please use the Edit button on your post instead of spamming :c

Geo

Yeah I agree, that would be cool, but like others said it still needs to feel like UHC, and take the same amount of time.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I like the express and Ender Dragon types. I'll try to work on these once I finished all the projects I'm working on at the moment...